Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Perception is a mirror, not a fact. And what I look on is my state of mind, reflected outward. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

New off-chain Bitcoin payment record.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

William Doo
Posted 2022-03-22 2:37 AM (#254477)
Subject: New off-chain Bitcoin payment record.
Quote Reply

The Lightning Network (LN) Layer 2 solution for scaling the Bitcoin blockchain has set a new historical record. 3551 BTC are blocked in the off-chain channels of LN nodes and the network capacity continues to grow continuously, despite the fall of the cryptocurrency market.
The graph combined with the capitalization in dollars shows the stability of the LN-channel crypto limit growth trend.

The development of the Lightning Network has been slowed down for a long time due to the complexity of technical implementation and the inability to pool liquidity between nodes. On the other hand, at the consumer level, there was no demand for off-line BTC transfers in sustainable volumes covering the costs of running an LN node.

Twitter's decision to implement bitcoin donations and the legislative status of cryptocurrency in El Salvador changed the picture. Despite the fact that only 14% of enterprises in the state have implemented BTC payments, the Lightning Network began to continuously fill with liquidity and set new records.

The solution of the second level, despite the complexity of the implementation, can provide BTC transfers at a speed of 40 million transactions per second. Theoretically, Bitcoin is ready to become an international currency for developing countries.

This option is so real that the International Monetary Fund began to include in the agreement for issuing loans to countries, a clause with the obligation to ban BTC. The first such country was Argentina. A country that has survived 8 defaults has no chance of regaining the confidence of citizens in the national currency, so the crypto-revolution of the financial system is developing from below.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kerry Smith
Posted 2022-03-22 5:25 AM (#254486 - in reply to #254477)
Subject: RE: New off-chain Bitcoin payment record.
Quote Reply

I was recently very surprised by a neighbor's boy. He is about 12 years old and he came up to me on a walk when I was walking with my daughter and asked if I knew how to calculate crypto gains in order to get a good income in six months? For a child of this age, this is a strange question. Later, his father explained that his older brother has been trading crypts for a long time and gradually introduces the younger one to this, introduces him, so to speak, to the course of affairs, teaches correct calculations. Do you think it's right?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software