Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS~ RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

minecraft servers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

Alan White
Posted 2022-03-20 9:19 AM (#254411)
Subject: minecraft servers
Quote Reply

I want to get acquainted with the game Minecraft. I want to hear from you where to start, what to look for and what to use? I would appreciate advice with specific links to articles or sites.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Nick Nicks
Posted 2022-03-20 3:49 PM (#254413 - in reply to #254411)
Subject: RE: minecraft servers
Quote Reply

As a beginner in the gaming world of Minecraft, I advise you to start by choosing a reliable server for the game. It may seem unimportant, but when you achieve some success in the game, and the server breaks down and you lose everything, it's an unpleasant situation. Here you can choose a bedwars server This is a list of popular game servers that have special plug-ins that allow you to perform actions that are usually impossible in the normal form of the game.
Ban Brown
Posted 2022-03-20 4:57 PM (#254414 - in reply to #254411)
Quote Reply

I'm happy to share my successes in Minecraft games. As you advised, I chose one of the servers and has many features and capabilities that not all players can talk about in the forums. And I talk to people who also like to play these games, and when I need to clarify something, I have a place to write.
Saimon1232
Posted 2022-03-20 5:41 PM (#254416 - in reply to #254411)
Quote Reply

The undisputed most popular Minecraft server currently is Hypixel. With over 100,000 players on the network at peak hours, the competition isn't even close to catching up.
deras daser
Posted 2022-03-21 12:39 PM (#254449 - in reply to #254411)
Quote Reply

Do you want to start playing Minecraft? In my opinion this is a good idea. You should try this skyblock server and it will pleasantly surprise you with its great features and innovation. New game tasks will delight you and give you unique emotions. I think you should take my advice
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software