Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Rejoice today because there is nothing to overcome. Now are we the Sons and Daughters of God. Release your commitment to contrary imaginings and open your eyes! ~ Raj

Varieties of trading robots
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

James Franko
Posted 2022-03-16 10:00 PM (#254292)
Subject: Varieties of trading robots
Quote Reply

There are many classifications of automatic advisors, which differ in:

Market. Each asset has its own trading robots. So, there are automatic systems for working on Forex, for trading CFDs or binary options.
Strategies. The scope of trading robots is quite wide: long-term trades, scalping and high-frequency trading.
The use of indicators. As in regular trading, some robots use indicators in their work, while others do not.
trading platform. The most common systems are suitable for MetaTrader. For other platforms, separate trading robots are being developed.
Kind of analysis. A trading robot can interpret market data using the basics of fundamental or technical analysis, studying economic news. There are automated arbitrage assistants that are based on fluctuations in quotes.
currency. Most often there are trading robots designed to work with one particular currency in Forex. Multicurrency automatic systems are universal and expensive.
The strength of the movement. Trend robots are relevant for strong movement, and separate programs are being developed for the flat state.
These are not all types of trading robots. Forex forum users make their own classifications with various types of automatic assistants for discussion with colleagues. The more versatile trading robots, the more money they will cost. There are also free versions on the network, but you need to understand that these are inefficient or raw robots. Trading assistants that bring real profits are most often available on a paid basis. The only way not to spend money, but to get a quality Expert Advisor is to develop it yourself.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
William Doo
Posted 2022-03-17 5:11 AM (#254312 - in reply to #254292)
Subject: RE: Varieties of trading robots
Quote Reply

Hi. I can only support your post and on this topic, I consider the use of a crypto trading bot to be a reliable and proven solution. Some time ago I joined the napbots site and decided to check out these useful strategies for making money. They have several offers for a crypto trader, but I have no doubts that it is very profitable, as it really works and helps to increase the profitability of transactions.
AugustBlack
Posted 2022-08-08 11:38 AM (#258606 - in reply to #254292)
Subject: RE: Varieties of trading robots
Quote Reply

I am sure that now almost every person has heard about trading and that you can make money on crypto trading. For me, this is really the most reliable and stable source of income on the Internet, especially if you work with a trusted broker and you're constantly learning new information. To do this, it is enough to read such sources of information as https://techbullion.com/how-to-start-trading-in-forex/. I always try to make time for this.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software