Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "the perfectly safe are wholly benign...... because they are sending out messengers of love. they bless because they know they are blessed...... because they project beneficence................ they are beneficent." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Intel has named customers for a new chip for bitcoin mining.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

Zaza K Green
Posted 2022-02-18 12:38 AM (#253343)
Subject: Intel has named customers for a new chip for bitcoin mining.
Quote Reply

At the end of 2022, Intel will release a specialized bitcoin mining chip, and several companies have already been added to the waiting list. This is stated on the website of the chip manufacturer.

Some of the early clients are Block (formerly Square) by Jack Dorsey, mining companies Argo Blockchain and GRIID Infrastructure. The latter disclosed a deal with Intel in a filing with the SEC.

"Intel will promote an open and secure blockchain ecosystem, and help advance the technology in a responsible and sustainable manner," the company said.

According to the report, the chips will be released on "tiny chips", so their release will have minimal impact on current production processes. Details were promised to be revealed at the ISSCC international conference in February.

Recall that in 2018, Intel filed a patent application for a hardware “accelerator” for mining, designed to reduce energy costs when mining bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

In January 2021, it became known about the company's plans to present a "low-voltage, high-performance ASIC miner" of the first cryptocurrency at the ISSCC demo session on February 23.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kerry Smith
Posted 2022-02-18 4:34 AM (#253356 - in reply to #253343)
Subject: RE: Intel has named customers for a new chip for bitcoin mining.
Quote Reply

We all use messengers every day, not even suspecting that with their help we can earn, raise our income to a new level and achieve great achievements. It was only thanks to crypto agent bot
that my wife and I were able to close the loan that we took for 10 years, bought a summer house by the river in the suburbs of LA and secured our son's education at an elite college. I was amazed at how much she had grown in income, so I decided to start investing too.
Andre Arsen
Posted 2022-05-12 1:58 AM (#256313 - in reply to #253343)
Subject: RE: Intel has named customers for a new chip for bitcoin mining.
Quote Reply

Mining is actually a very interesting topic and I would really like to try it. Recently, by the way, I came across a very interesting article https://www.techtimes.com/articles/268854/20211202/few-steps-that-he... in which there is a lot of useful stuff, I think it will come in handy for you!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software