Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "be vitally curious to see your perceptions transformed... be curious and alert for any manifestation of a change in which you are experiencing the absolute and direct connection with everything." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Most Popular Cryptocurrencies
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

Grig
Posted 2022-01-29 10:11 PM (#252551)
Subject: Most Popular Cryptocurrencies
Quote Reply

In many ways, crypto money outperforms title units and other currencies. Their advantages are obvious, just below we will analyze 5 main factors, but first we will consider the most famous types of coins.

At the moment, the number of cryptocurrencies cannot be counted, hundreds of them are created daily, but only these deserve attention:

Bitcoin – it is not surprising that these coins take the first place in our list. They are the progenitor of other crypto money. Appeared in 2009, in order to replace the usual currencies. A total of 21 million coins have been issued.

Litecoin - this cryptocurrency was launched in 2011. One of its creators is a former employee of Google Corporation. Initially, it was planned to link Bitcoins to gold, and Litecoins to silver. Mining this currency is much easier, recently the rate has rushed up.

Ethereum is rightfully one of the top three in terms of popularity. In 2017, this currency also experienced a breakthrough. Coins have a number of advantages in comparison with their counterparts. In recent months, traders have been actively trading this crypto, its rate continues to stay at a high level.

Dogecoin - introduced in 2013. In 2014, there was a positive dynamics of the exchange rate, but then, until 2017, it practically did not rise. In fact, this is a pure copy of Litecoin, with minor changes. The mining reward is fixed, the emission is unlimited, the popularity continues to grow.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
William Doo
Posted 2022-01-30 6:41 AM (#252560 - in reply to #252551)
Subject: RE: Most Popular Cryptocurrencies
Quote Reply

In fact, earning on cryptocurrency is very simple. To do this, you just need to buy a computer and connect it to the Internet. And then it remains only to wait until the money appears in your wallet. But if you want to earn more on cryptocurrency, then you need to know how to do it, so I advise you to read the high frequency trading review on a popular crypto trading resource right now.
Liwovosa
Posted 2022-01-31 5:51 AM (#252606 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! soaptoday
Liwovosa
Posted 2022-02-15 4:25 AM (#253265 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. ??? ?????
Liwovosa
Posted 2022-04-25 4:28 AM (#255730 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks ??????????????
ritcha filterfar
Posted 2022-04-25 10:29 PM (#255751 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

??????????????? MEGA GAME ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ??? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????? MEGAGAME.LIFE
Liwovosa
Posted 2022-04-27 3:31 AM (#255798 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. https://www.newryjournal.co.uk/short-stories/poems/m-mor/
Liwovosa
Posted 2022-05-17 5:02 AM (#256443 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. ????
Liwovosa
Posted 2022-05-21 5:04 AM (#256575 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... ????
Posted 2022-05-28 8:08 AM (#256800 - in reply to #252551)
Quote Reply

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. holy rummy apk
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)