Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THY WILL BE DONE ...means... LET THE REIGN OF DIVINE TRUTH, DIVINE LIFE AND DIVINE LOVE BE ESTABLISHED IN ME AND RULE OUT OF ME ALL SELF WILL ...AND MAY THY WORD ENRICH THE AFFECTIONS OF ALL MANKIND AND GOVERN THEM." ~~ Raj

How to choose the best crypto exchange?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Transcripts & Audio 2017 & 2018Message format

Kerry Smith
Posted 2021-12-03 11:27 PM (#250350)
Subject: How to choose the best crypto exchange?
Quote Reply

Evaluation parameters
Before proceeding to the rating itself, I will share with you a list of parameters by which I will evaluate exchanges

Trading volume
Many consider this indicator to be the most important. The logic is simple - the larger the trading volume, the more users. The more users there are, the higher the trust. The higher the trust, the better the exchange.

If everything were so simple, I would stop only on this parameter. However, “those who fumble” would throw slippers at me. And there are reasons for that. The main thing is the cheating of trading volumes.

In particular, Bitwise, one of the largest cryptophones in the world (https://www.bitwiseinvestments.com/about ) in 2019, conducted a major study on the topic of inflated trades. Then the situation was extremely unpleasant (and even caused a whole series of scandals). It turned out that more than 95% of all volumes are hyped, fake

Number of trading pairs
This is not the most significant parameter, but it can be important for those who want to trade unpopular altcoins. In fact, there are a huge number of useless coins on which there are no volumes. And only from time to time there is a feeling that they come to life. I'll tell you more about it below

Trading opportunities (and other nice tools for the trader)
This includes the possibility of trading with leverage (risky!), futures, the so-called staking (the ability to earn passively, having a certain cryptocurrency in your portfolio), the ability to take a crypt on credit, or lend, and the like

Now exchanges are overgrown with more and more functionality and the presence of additional functions that distinguish them from competitors play an important role

Features of regulation, the location of the crypto exchange, how long it works
This is another important parameter that people usually turn a blind eye to. However, it makes itself felt when the persecution by the state begins. This practice is especially popular in China (their constant swings in the regulation of the crypto market have already led to the outflow of miners from the country)

What is also important is that its attitude to users from the CIS depends on the location of the crypto exchange. In particular, to those living in Crimea (the so-called "gray zone" for many crypto exchanges) and Belarus.

There are cases when a cryptocurrency exchange blocks users from a certain country without explaining the reasons. In this matter, you need to be careful

Scandals
Perhaps one of the most important parameters. Scandals and problems in the work of crypto exchanges happen all the time. The main thing is how the crypto exchange itself reacts to them

Several high-profile scandals:

The large Wex crypto exchange and the missing $450 million.
This story is also closely related to the next exchange. In fact, WEX has simply become a continuation of an even more well-known, in a bad sense, crypto exchange. And you've definitely heard about her!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tamina
Posted 2021-12-04 7:56 AM (#250369 - in reply to #250350)
Subject: RE: How to choose the best crypto exchange?
Quote Reply

Hi. You want to know about the best-crypto-exchange, then this link is left for you. I have been doing crypto trading for some time now and I really like this activity. Of course, today's drop in quotations does not please many, but on the other hand, this is a good time to buy the most liquid altcoins. I also advise everyone to join a very successful solution from napbots.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [60 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software