Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You were not born to die. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

TODAY: Time; Phone &Zoom Info; Proposed agenda for: 61st session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2021-05-19 5:34 PM (#245628)
Subject: TODAY: Time; Phone &Zoom Info; Proposed agenda for: 61st session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together meeting

Extreme Veteran

What is the point of this meeting?

We are following ACIM and Raj's guidance to accept Awakening, together      

......MEANING: The END of sin, sickness and death, for you and I and everyone.

.......the biggest, most outrageous, most worthwhile desire/goal I've ever come across.

Or: is it impossible .....and we shouldn't even bother?

YOU are invited!!!

PLEASE NOTE: If you participate, this is YOUR meeting, every bit as much as everyone else who participates! We want what YOU bring to EVERYONE'S Awakening!!!

61st session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

SPECIAL NOTE:

I PLAN TO CHECK: TGP, MY EMAIL, AND MY PHONE, AT ABOUT 7:15 PM TO SEE IF ANYONE IS HAVING A PROBLEM LOGGING IN, AND HAS LEFT A MESSAGE.

IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM, LEAVE A MESSAGE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, AND, I WILL SEE IF WE CAN ASSIST YOU.

We sure would Love to have your participation!!!

I Love you,

William

Tonight: 7:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) USA

Go online to: Zoom.us ........super easy to get started.

Or: Participate by phone (no video), call: 346-248-7799 or 669-900-9128.

Then: Join the meeting:

Meeting ID: 872 9311 4948

PASSWORD: 334068

I propose that we study and act on these messages from Raj:

LET MY LOVE
 SHOW THE WAY
 ~~ Raj ~~

May 19, 2021

Dear friends,

Since my post on May 14th, substantial contributions have been gratefully received, and they have relieved significant pressure. However, at the end of the day, today, after paying the Foundation’s accountant and the IRS, the balance in the Foundation’s bank account will be $138.00 . . . and several thousand dollars more will still be needed to cover yet another substantial portion of Paul’s medical bills which were not covered by Medicare.

Then, there is the necessity of keeping Whole the Benefactor of the Foundation by reimbursing the $527,000 loan which he made in order for the Foundation to purchase the property which Paul and Susan live in.

There are a number of ways this can be accomplished, but there is one way I am not allowing for, and that is for the Foundation to sell the home Paul and Susan live in. We will opt for the way which embodies Love for all concerned, and this leaves two options. 1) The Foundation being gifted $527,000 outright, or 2) The Foundation being loaned $527,000 as a new lien on the property, to secure continuity of function while fundraising is conducted to pay back the new lien over a period of time which raises no stress for anyone concerned. 

At this point, the Foundation has been given until June 11th to provide proof that proceedings have been initiated to reimburse its Benefactor, else foreclosure proceedings will immediately begin. I am asking that everyone consider what they might do to promote and secure the continuity of the work we are doing, and to consider it as seriously as Paul and Susan are having to do as they apparently face a forced vacating of their home base in 23 days, which happens also . . . not insignificantly . . . to be their home!

Need is never kind. Need is always black and white. Need is never "fair." But "Love always has met and always will meet every human need." Why would Love do that? Why would Love "jump" at the beck and call of "need"? And apparently bless it?

Follow these instructions, and you will find out: Do not object to loud, clear, unequivocal confrontations of need. Judgment against them will always amount to "judgment against yourself" and a permanent need. Whereas, need acknowledged without judgment, on it or on yourself, becomes that which Love naturally meets, turning the need into the leading edge of blessing, which is what it actually is! This means that Brotherhood is not the manifestation of successfully teaching each other how to be without need, successfully independent—Made Independently Great Again—but so much in tune with each other, so like each other in the experience of humiliation, that compassion and humility and understanding move you to embrace each other in what I'm going to dare to call "divine humility" (the absence of arrogance) which is the Love that meets the need.

If you don't like the constant refrain of "need," "need," "need," imagine what it must feel like for Paul to have to sing it and Susan to have to live it . . . knowing—after 40 years of "need" and the singing of the old refrain—that Love is the only way, and persisting in standing for it is not foolish, even though scary . . . inviting everyone to dare to let Love replace commerce, replace transaction, replace competition, replace the emptiness of "distancing" (which is what independence is) with the Whole-iness and reciprocity of Love filling the Brotherhood full of the profound, integrating cohesiveness that It always meets the loneliness with. Always!

We are talking about CHANGE! Paul and Susan are not a special instance! Brotherhood is all-inclusive. Everyone will wake up! Atonement will involve EVERYONE! There must be a realization that what I am asking everyone to give I am declaring that everyone shall have . . . and that means YOU! And it will mean everyone else for you, TOO! And you FOR EVERYONE ELSE! You could call it "the movement and rhythm of Brotherhood between Brothers (and Sisters)."

And one last thing: You can make the gift of Brotherhood now, today!

You will meet no one today who is not humbled by something — experiencing inadequacy in some respect and feeling guilty, unworthy, and having to present a façade of competence. Begin a new practice. Start a new habit. Even if you don't feel like it, find something to say or do that expresses your awareness that you are both "just like each other," and . . . you are both okay. You are both worthwhile! It might be a smile, a wink, a word or two. No matter what it is, make sure they are aware there was an encounter, else Brotherhood has yet to occur, and the Love which meets the need has yet to be embodied. Ergo: need is still permanent . . . for you as well!

And here is a finishing thought: Look at your Brother through the lens of principles, and Love will be quickly lost in manipulation! Look at your Brother through the lens of Love, and principle will integrate into the structure of Truth and Love, and need will be met.

Today is the day

Without delay

To let my Love

Show the way.

Rajpur

Kingston, Washington

May 19, 2021

~~oOo~~

For those who wish to make a contribution, you can do so via:

Paypal (or PayPal.me )

Zelle App (iOS, Android)

Or donate via our website

You can also mail your contribution to:

NWFFACIM

P.O. Box 1490

Kingston, WA 98346

~~oOo~~

PHONE SERVICE SUSPENDED                     may 19, 2021                     RAJ

The Foundation’s phone service has been suspended, and with $138.00 in the bank, there are insufficient funds to pay the past-due amount of $835.34 to have it restored. Your help is needed and invited.

Thank you!

Rajpur

Kingston, Washington

May 19, 2021

~~oOo~~

For those who wish to make a contribution, you can do so via:

Paypal (or PayPal.me )

Zelle App (iOS, Android)

Or donate via our website

You can also mail your contribution to:

NWFFACIM

P.O. Box 1490

Kingston, WA 98346

~~oOo~~

SHALL WE TRY THIS? :

WHAT IF YOU COULD ONLY TELL THE TRUTH?        May 6, 2021                  RAJ

What would happen if you made a commitment to only tell the Truth for one day . . . or one week? And I don’t mean saying exactly what you think or feel, and letting the chips fall where they may!

What I mean is: What if you confined yourself to giving voice to the Voice for Truth, and nothing else! Would you even be able to open your mouth?

Do you even hear the Voice for Truth? And if you do, is the subject matter fit for every-day conversation—common interactions with others? Would you find listening ears? Would you ignore those who did not hear . . . who even challenged or harassed you . . .  and contentedly confine yourself instead to however few or many joined with you?

And what would you do if the Voice for Truth made it clear to you that you must decide for It, and forever abandon expressing or valuing your personal thoughts and feelings? Would you be surprised to learn, after all your spiritual devotion and study, that this is where it was all leading, and that you may not find your time worth it, or your Brother worth it, or your Self worth it, to go that far—that indeed, your personal self appreciation is such a complete addiction . . . one which seems so meaningful to you . . . that you are actually unwilling to conceive of it as anything other than absolutely normal, and that what I am calling Atonement is insane?

Yes, you would.

Why am I saying this? Because A Course in Miracles has been in the “human experience” too long now for this fact to remain unstated! It is time for the Truth which it is the appearance of in the world, to move it’s students beyond “spiritualizing their present sense of themselves,” and bringing the necessary discipline into play which it takes to be transformed instead!

What is that “necessary discipline?”

Instead of being some sort of strength each one of us has, with which to reclaim our Birthright—the event called Atonement—it is our capacity to say, “No!” It is the refusal to assert the will . . . or more appropriately said: “The only right use of will is to not use it!”

Turning to the altar within is to turn to the Holy Spirit, “that which is nothing more than your right mind”—the Voice for Truth. It is the only right use of will! It is to turn away from “self” awareness, which is always “other” awareness—“other” and “self” . . . “self and other” . . . other/self . . . self/other . . . they are inseparable from each other . . . out-there!

Self awareness is always awareness of self in contrast to others. The two define each other, whereas the “One” found at the altar within is not the experience of independent self, but of Be-ing—Self—a divine Verb in which the Meaning of Brotherhood as infinite Singularity is found. The One, infinitely individualized! And the One defines all of us.

Let me put it this way: The One defines all of us . . . when we let Him! And we let Him by practicing the holy instant—going within, becoming still, asking Him “what is the Truth here” and then shutting up and Listening. This is the “thy will be done” part of Awakening, and it is the simplicity of it. But it is the hardest part to make commitment to.

It is the hardest part to make commitment to, but it is the way the Fall is undone. It is the “Annulment” of the divorce from God when two or more said to the Father, “I’d rather do it myself” and made commitment to each other, instead. You see?

The arguments against what I am teaching, the arguments which arise in your mind, are the gargoyles at the gates to the Kingdom of Heaven which one’s addiction tempt him with. They say, “you will lose your identity,” when the fact is that you abandoned your Identity and for all (im)practical purposes lost It by simply turning your back on the altar within—the first “journey without distance.” You also turned your back on the united Brotherhood which exists there, together with Creation unaltered from what we—you and I—as God and co-creators with God are the conscious experience of.

I am going to these lengths to say the same thing in so many different ways because of the difficulty there is in believing that the last step of Atonement is so simple, really, and that the gargoyles make it seem so complicated. And you need someone to encourage you . . . now that you have ears . . . not to be dismayed by the effort it will take, nor the unexpected fact that you have to take it.

It really is simple.

Be with this awareness. Don’t put it on the back burner. Be uncomfortable with it. It is the ego, afraid of your escaping from its captivity, and its complaint is your sign that you are at the gates to the Kingdom, standing at the threshold, and that this is the specific time to make commitment to the holy instant because you are so close.

It is a learning experience which requires your Listening to hear all of Us who are Awake, Who are standing in conscious support of you all as you apparently grope for Home. You have no idea how infinitely you are companioned with on this journey without distance.

Reach!

You are greatly loved!

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
May 6th, 2021

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software