Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Swear not to die, You Holy Child of God. You make a bargain that You cannot keep.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

What is the nature of God....?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2021-04-14 8:25 AM (#245082 - in reply to #245080)
Subject: Who/What is my being in this day (for)?

Expert

... good morning, Barbara and Everyone!
... no mistake this posted twice ... one for you, and one for me,  as it says so perfectly what my heart wants also to express ... the mention of Paul stood out especially ... as his example has been 'holding' and inspiring through the difficulties of the past few days especially as i've been met with physical disabilities that require staying consciously joined ... asking and listening...

... this morning's asking for help to, and what i'm getting up (for) ... brought to mind a life changing experience with son Paul (9 yrs) around the loss of his father, and asking what he needed from me now that i was to be both father and mother for him ... we were sitting on his bed and i'll never forget how he looked so straight into my eyes and said ... "mom, i always just need you to be happy."

... looking at that with Spirit  ... i saw the two interpretations of meaning for what he said ... and so today is (for) revisiting that moment and hearing what he meant then ... and where 'we' are with what he needs from me now.

... and, thanks to Paul and Raj, to share my glass half-fullness, with you and everyone ... with Love, O

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software