Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom." (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

What is the nature of God....?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2021-04-14 6:04 AM (#245079 - in reply to #244994)
Subject: The continuity of Life

The continuity of Life is there, it is here, present.  It does not matter whether I see it or not, whether I focus on this fact or not, It Is. 

In this light I realize how awesome it is that I am having this experience. I have been contemplating how Paul's example of giving from the heart, sharing from Soul, from the depth and peace of his Being, how that has touched me and how the transformation of his touch is contributing to my awakening, to my awareness and experience of the peace of God. 

And now, with the current opportunity to look at Life as half empty or half full, I am seeing that it is a choice, a choice of how to look, it is my choice for faith or lack of it.  My choice for gratitude or despair. 

And you know what? The most amazing thing, the most wonderful thing that comes up for me now is that in spite of how much gloom I could find,  there actually IS so much Good, so much of God which I can already see and appreciate and cleave to, all of it Now.

In light of the above, as I focus my attention on what Is, I realize that that which I can only see in the shade of gloom right now,  is soon to become the New Chapter in the Continuity of Life. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software