Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

WE NEED OUR HELP (And That’s Not A Typo)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2021-04-09 8:34 AM (#244981 - in reply to #244969)
Subject: "to give our Attention for a brother or sister.

Expert

[[to do what meets the need, to give our Attention for a brother or sister. ]]

... after looking at it with Spirit, and deleting the first reply ...i see in your offering here something like the missing link to my real need around this and perhaps most questions ... to know what i'm doing/being something FOR ... is it for my own 'enjoyment of the moment' (as was that first reply ) ... or giving my Attention to God for use on another's behalf ... 

... so as well as clarity for what the expected 'reward' will be for all of us ... this interaction has lovingly let me see and shine a light on a tendency to forget that while complete peace and joy is God's will for me/us ... to notice that the 'peace' part comes first ... and from that 'joined' place the joy/happiness arises ... not the other way around.
... and there it is ... an opening to the peace i was missing ... with Love and ((thanks)) O

Edited by orinda 2021-04-09 8:48 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software