Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A THOUGHT ALONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND . . . AND YOUR THOUGHT . . . EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE . . . WEIGHS IN THE BALANCE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Happy Easter Everyone!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2021-04-08 9:14 AM (#244959 - in reply to #244958)
Subject: "...how close we might be to actually seeing and being It!"

Yes, here too and to boot I just got "how close we are to Knowing Ourselves as/with It".

I have had some marvelous days of divine rest and, oh my Goodness!  I felt Happy yesterday, last evening.  For no apparent reason a feeling of happiness accompanied me, a feeling so familiar and yet one I had forgotten... and it didn't go away!   

This morning I noticed another gift, a gift of understanding some things which I had not been able to comprehend before.  Kind, gentle gifts that free my mind of fear and clutter,  and let my soul soar free.  And of course, this wets my appetite for more.  Oh, and look at that!  I have been drinking from the glass that is always full!  When I stop drinking for a second, but too long to remember that the other half is in me, then I can imagine that there is an incompleteness in the glass I hold.  But! I know that every time I drink, and no matter how much I drink,  that glass will always have enough to quench my thirst.

Aww, but it is a shame that when having had my fill I would then forget I just drank and instead, look with sadness upon the half that is always ready to replenish Itself and me. 

I am grateful to All for your gifts of Brotherly Love. 

Edited by roxana 2021-04-08 9:16 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software