Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Your brother is innocent. -ACIM Rajcast
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

"To Spirit, getting is meaningless and giving is all."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2021-03-30 7:37 AM (#244840)
Subject: "To Spirit, getting is meaningless and giving is all."

Expert

well, it's a very different 'attitude' writing this than the one that woke up this morning seeing only the meaninglessness of everything!

... awful, to say the least ...meaningless with no way to 'make' meaningful ...yet knew somehow a shift was available ...and so persisted beyond the nasty feelings in making contact with Guidance for the all consuming need of the moment ...

...and heard or felt the instruction to get up and on with involvement in life today for the sole purpose of giving ... *make Giving your intention and attention * and then in answer to 'but WHAT do i give and to whom'? ... *the only thing ever worthy of giving another ... your joined connection with Me/Source ... (as) the Truth that flows from there...

... feeling then to pull an acim card message to help stay with the Guided intention and attention for the day ... i get; 

"To Spirit, getting is meaningless and giving is all." (t,73)

and the shift hoped for,  having it end in a smile ... when reminded how there's now two of us 'created to be givers' UNSTUCK! ... and happily on our ((Ever Given)) way to bless and serve Creation!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software