Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me. But our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only by joint decisions.”~RAJ
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Today: Saturday morning; PHONE & Zoom info; Brief session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2021-03-28 11:46 AM (#244822 - in reply to #244820)
Subject: "Enjoy finding out how your love will look."

Expert

well isn't that the truth ...the right attitude for answering the call to seeing and meeting this moment's need(s)!

and good to read this now, Zane, thank you ... there was so much that spoke to me i could go on for pages ... but what the part you highlighted recalled was an actual experience of being intimately with that God 'that knows there's a me,  and the Me that knows there's a God', last night,  as it suddenly seemed very possible (and even likely) that the needed funds could show up through me or any of us! ... and amazingly, with almost no consideration for the 'me' who might just turn up to act as the 'delivery girl'! ... it was kind of fun really ... so i know what he means about "enjoy finding out how your love will look."

thanks again for letting us see how your love looks ... and works in meeting the moment's need.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software