Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: RIGHT NOW YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY. NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE PERCEIVING IT, YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY, YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE FOR YOU TO BE EXPERIENCING.~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

TODAY: Time; Phone &Zoom Info; Proposed agenda for: 52nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2021-03-17 5:00 PM (#244667)
Subject: TODAY: Time; Phone &Zoom Info; Proposed agenda for: 52nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together meeting

Extreme Veteran

I posted the following, after becoming aware that needs, including dental needs, are not being fully met for Paul and Susan. And, I am certainly aware that needs are not being fully met for some (all?) of the rest of us. I feel that it is appropriate to address these issues consciously, for all of us.

Posted 2021-02-28 11:05 AM (#24437http://www.nwffacim.org/tgp/images/emoticons/cool.gif
Subject: Raj: ".....Brotherhood & Family, is the specific thing ...."

EXCERPT:

"Everyone is guilty of having a mindset 

Which governs your perspective."

ACIM Study Group With Raj

Jun 25, 2013

Now, we’ve been talking about covering your Brothers’ back. We’ve been talking about Brotherhood and Family and the fact that bringing the qualities and aspects of Brotherhood and Family into play, is the specific thing which will transform the world and correct the problems that everyone is suffering from. It’s the only means.

EXCERPTED from: 

Posted 2021-01-30 1:16 PM (#243878 - in reply to #243870)
Subject: "Everyone is guilty of having a mindset Which governs your perspective." ~~ Raj

(Thank you Zane, for this post.)

What is the point of this meeting?

We are following ACIM and Raj's guidance to accept Awakening, together      

......MEANING: The END of sin, sickness and death, for you and I and everyone.

.......the biggest, most outrageous, most worthwhile desire/goal I've ever come across.

Or: is it impossible .....and we shouldn't even bother?

YOU are invited!!!

PLEASE NOTE: If you participate, this is YOUR meeting, every bit as much as everyone else who participates! We want what YOU bring to EVERYONE'S Awakening!!!

52nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

SPECIAL NOTE:

I PLAN TO CHECK: TGP, MY EMAIL, AND MY PHONE, AT ABOUT 7:15 PM TO SEE IF ANYONE IS HAVING A PROBLEM LOGGING IN, AND HAS LEFT A MESSAGE.

IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM, LEAVE A MESSAGE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, AND, I WILL SEE IF WE CAN ASSIST YOU.

We sure would Love to have your participation!

I Love you,

William

Tonight: 7:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) USA

Go online to: Zoom.us ........super easy to get started.

Or: Participate by phone (no video), call: 346-248-7799 or 669-900-9128.

Then: Join the meeting:

Meeting ID: 872 9311 4948

PASSWORD: 334068

I propose that we study and act on the latest of the 4  recent posts from Raj:

A Conversation with Raj

Posted on March 3, 2021 by Raj

Welcome to the fourth day of a new month, which will either be the threshold of, “Behold, I make all things new,” or the threshold of “Behold, I make all things new.” And the only difference between the two will exhibit what you are willing to embrace . . . or not!

How can it be otherwise if God is All, and “you are not God but God is all there is to you.” What exists that has the capacity to introduce an alternative?

No . . . not even a Son or Daughter of God!

We were created and have our existence because of the Movement of God—the Mind of God—for the Purpose of bearing witness to Him . . . to His ideas.

“In the beginning was the word.
And the word was with God.
And the word was God,”
Not you or me!

We are “the acknowledgment of Him,” not the declarations of ourselves. But—and this is the difficult thing to see—without free will, there is no such thing as “attention.”

The Course says that “your (our) attention is God’s treasure,” which means that God is not just infinite Mind being conscious of what It is conscious of! Being is not infinite, eternal narcissism. It is an infinite, eternal relationship between God and His Creation(s).

This, however, seems to suggest that Creation has the ability to reflect something other than That which is expressing It—a manifestation of dis-integration—which is, of course, impossible.

So, what does this mean? It means that when we arrive at the “first of the month” . . . or any “moment” . . . or any “holy instant” . . . it is our Function to recognize it as what it is by choice. It means that each moment is the wake-up call to that which is new. It means that opting for ten more minutes of “this moment,” will amount to ten minutes of increasing tension as That which is “all things new” continues—moment by moment—to be new!

However, even though one refuses to embrace and identify the “moment,” the “instant,” for What It is . . . even though he refuses to fulfill his Function . . . the refusal does not create anything at all, but simply distresses (distorts) the experience of What is Really going on . . . Creation!

The fact that it doesn’t create anything is the reason “Prayer is saying yes to God.” It is also the reason there seems to be good and bad, love and hate, sickness and health—all of the dichotomies of the “human condition”—when there is not And it is also the reason that there are instantaneous “healings.”

I put quotes around the word “healings” because the “replacement of a misperception” is the revealing, the uncovering of What is Really going on, and not the removal of something which is not.

The revealing always happens when there is a lapse of will, a momentary humility which is often experienced as “humiliation”—the giving up of arrogance—and it is never the result of an improved, more Christian, or more spiritual authority, but of someone “saying”—by means of the absence of any private, personal excellence—“yes to God.”

The experience of need is a perfect example of the distressed experience of Fulfillment—which is what the “making of all things new” is!

“Need,” is a mistaken interpretation, a misunderstanding, rather than something external to be dealt with. When one thinks that being a student of Truth provides him with better defense against the onslaught of “the human condition,” one’s misunderstanding misleads him, causing him to attempt to use Truth to free himself from what he sees instead of freeing himself from what he’s seeing with!

We never get beyond needs even though we “think” we can, because we cannot get beyond Fulfillment—the making of all things new—whether it is “seen clearly or through a glass darkly. If we believe we can, we are deluded, and this belief is the application of the stress of standing at odds with Creation instead of saying yes to It.

The grand learning is that it is not Creation which is released from the power of fear when you arrive at the point of humiliation or humility and say “yes.” It is you who is released from what caused you to see what is not and never was there—together with the dissonance (fear) which your misperception generated.

So, here we are at the 4th of the month, and what do we have? Needs that we haven’t risen above or forever Fulfillment which Wills to be recognized, acknowledged and embraced with joy and gratitude—the absence of an opinion which stands at odds with what is Really happening and “introduces”an absolutely absurd misperception of the Kingdom of Heaven as “the human condition to be overcome.”

It is ridiculous! And seeing its ridiculousness is what releases one from the bondage of such self-imposed illusion and ignorance.

Need is Fulfillment looked at through the wrong end of a telescope, causing what is meant to be seen “up close” as though it were further away than without a telescope at all!

And so, again, here we are at the 4th of the month with fulfillment, Wholeness . . . not refreshing Itself, but insisting upon being recognized. Well, not exactly “insisting upon being recognized,” but being the only thing there is to recognize!

The Gift of Brotherhood which arises out of saying yes to God, the experience of Love which one finds himself experiencing when he does not engage in the self-satisfying practice of private evaluation or judgment of a Brother or Sister, causes the joy of giving to wipe away all tears, establish Brotherhood instead of fear, and gratitude for the ceaseless disturbance of the status quo instead of the arrival at an imagined destination, an imagined conclusion to learning, where finally one isn’t having to say yes to God over and over and over again.

Thank God for the disturbance of Life—of never arriving at what you thought peace was . . . because what you thought it was is the rigor mortis of death.

Don’t require Reality to prove to you by being ceaseless Life—which your resistance cannot succeed at prevailing against—that the Will God placed in you to witness for Him instead of yourself is absolute and that It will prevail . . . illuminating the truth of the statement, “as in heaven, so on earth, God is omnipotent, supreme.”

Don’t require its eternal and therefore “unrelenting omnipotence” to mercilessly disclose the absolute impotence of your claim to independence, forcing you to re-member, re-join the Brotherhood, and unify as an experience what has always been one.

Wholeness needs not only to be embraced as possible, but actual, and it must be appropriately demanded by the unequivocal expectation of experiencing It instead of wallowing in self pity or becoming lethargic and passive. This is not the assertion of control, but the absence of a “control which holds in place the false impression that Reality is a human condition” which there is no alternative to.

Today there is significant need, practical need, need which will not be met by sacrifice, but by its opposite. And as is always the case at the first of the month, Paul, together with everyone on the Foundation’s mailing list has the opportunity to persist in not settling for justifications of lack or the imposition of further sacrifice . . . whether health-wise, or financially, or in any way.

I am refusing to speak in terms of dollars and cents because, although the needs are significant, the issue to be felt and learned about revolves around a shift of focus—from fear to love, from what one sees to what one is looking with, from earning one’s good to receiving it through grace, and to having because giving became one’s obvious Function and Brotherhood’s substance!

I love you, and I invite you to join me in giving because it is our Function—not just in this instance, but all the time with everyone.

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
March 4th, 2021

For those who wish to make a contribution, you can do so via:

Or donate via our website 

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/9gkCWsVV9do5ojRpVuOBvdqG5CDgENaTHpilyBOyCiRbV9g-H00JXVFIRYlN_z2cPbNgube6Tx8hcbe0TWgXmNeykcjN19YAow=s0-d-e1-ft#http://nwffacim.org/images/MakeAContributionButton.gif

You can also mail your contribution to:

NWFFACIM
P.O. Box 1490
Kingston, WA 98346

An Imperative Question

Posted on March 8, 2021 by Raj

Are you good enough to deserve your good? It is a very good question to take a look atan imperative question to look at—but never a question to actually ask!

And an even more imperative question follows: Is your brother, is your sister, is your friend or even your enemy good enough to deserve the best you have to give? And this question must be asked and answered!

They are questions that matter! And they matter because your experience of Reality depends on them, and so do your brother’s and sister’s. Or, shall I put it more bluntly, less kindly, more meaningfully:

They matter because they determine
whether you experience the awful misery
of the “human condition”
or the miraculous, invulnerability
and harmony of divine being, and
of the Kingdom of Heaven,
which is the only thing
confronting you.

You are the Sons and Daughters of God. You are, as I said, experiencing Creation, Reality, the Kingdom of Heaven, either clearly or through a glass darkly. Each moment is the threshold of “Behold, I make all things new,” OR the threshold of “Behold, I make all things new.” And the only difference between the two will exhibit what you are willing to embrace . . . or not.

Now we are going to refine it a little further. 

What is it that shades Reality, casting an ominous pall over everything which is perfectly beautiful when seen, “clear as a bell” in the fullness of Light? What makes That which is One appear to be two—not by creating a second, but by obscuring the only One there is—and inviting the imagination to misinterpret what is seen and call the misinterpretation real.

It is very simple.

In the vernacular it would be put this way: When two or more gathered together and decided to give their own definitions to everything, they “threw shade” on Creation, casting a pall upon It, but affecting It not at all—just their perception of It. And, as we’ve said before, two unexpected things arose—fear and guilt. 

At first, the fear and guilt were a “thrill”—a challenge to be overcome; an invitation to use their free will . . . which they then determined was given to them by God to prove their excellence and thereby “live up to” His expectation . . . earn His acknowledgment of them . . . not realizing they were forfeiting their God-given Function of acknowledging Him. 

Choosing not to own the fear and guilt as the “sensation” of being out of their Mind, they attributed it to what they were seeing, hearing, tasting, smelling and touching of the Kingdom of Heaven—what is called “projection” at this present time.

I will say it again in a different way: The “human condition”—sin, sickness and death—is today’s best experience of the Kingdom of Heaven when shade is thrown at it, and it is not sin, sickness and death which need to be overcome. It is the practice of “throwing shade.” And it is not “the world” or one’s fellow man who must do it. It is you!

What started out to be a mutual adventure in self-government—for the purpose of independent “greatness”—became competition with each other. And becoming equal with God—claiming one’s “inheritance” and fulfilling God’s reason for creating Sons and Daughters—became domination of each other—a constant battle for superiority.

Today it is called egotism, and it is this which each and every “mortal” must do the work it takes to not overcome but to abandon. And as difficult as that may seem, the fact is that it is easier to abandon what isn’t real than what is.

A Course in Miracles makes the demand on everyone who reads or studies it to stop “throwing shade,” to abandon the addiction to what amounts to nothing more than trying to change the Kingdom of Heaven into the Kingdom of Heaven instead of doing the “work” necessary to “undo the Fall,” to undo it by withdrawing from the mutual agreement with a Brother or Sister to stand at odds with the Father—to stand at odds with That which is the Integrity of their very existence—and thus stop “throwing shade.”

If your brother is not required to deserve his good before he can have it, then neither are you. Neither one of you has ever fallen from his high estate. Believing that you have and using each other to prove you are worthwhile is, itself, a state of misery which no one deserves and is unjustified, and when you let your brother off the hook, you let yourself off the hook, and you come Home together! That’s the way it works.

Evil is not real. It does not need to be overcome. You may be wearing the most fantastic pair of shades to cut the glare of Truth, Love and Soul, but Reality is just as “bright” as It has always been. And no matter how long it takes for you to realize that it was just you and a few friends “throwing shade,” and that there is nothing to change except the way you were choosing to look at everything, you will discover that just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, all you had to do was click your heels together three times (take off your shades), say “there’s no place like Home,” and do it with a Brother (your fellow man).

And so, it is important to understand the role or Function of Gift—its place in and as the scheme of things. It’s more than a novel way of embodying Love “here on earth.” It’s the means of undoing the Fall! It’s the means of undoing mental conditioning which, like an accent, goes unnoticed by the one who has the accent. 

The invitation to learn how to speak with an accent feels like putting an accent in place where there was none, when there actually was. And likewise, when I constantly speak about “the Foundation’s needs” in conjunction with Gift, it may sound like a new financial methodology is being promoted and put into place—a new way to talk about “transaction.” But I am not talking about transaction at all! 

I am talking about caring. I am talking about involvement. I am talking about “having” without “getting.” I am talking about Love being reflected in love. I am talking about God being reflected in man. I am talking about heaven on earth. I am talking about two being One—not ever having been two! I am talking about behavior arising from actual intimacy with each other, not intimacy arising out of mutual agreements, protocols, good manners, or rules applied.

Being truly civilized is not something acquired or learned. It is something felt! Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you means being with humility, defenselessness—defenseless genuineness—without a trace of self-seeking or manipulation

Being truly civilized is not an accent. It is not “good behavior.” It is being with another in a way that causes the other to like himself because your behavior is not a defense of yourself against him, and he can relax and be safe. Being truly civilized is not skillful manipulation, so smoothly done that the other doesn’t recognize that you are artfully protecting yourself against him. Indeed . . .

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they shall see God
in their Brother’s eyes
and will not look there
for themselves!

There are needs which have prompted Paul to seriously listen, late last evening and early this morning, for what I might have to say. And this has been my response. Although “transaction” has never been part of our “work,” the current significant needs, coupled with his relative inactivity during the past four months has “thrown shade,” suggesting that the work we do does involve “transaction,” hidden in the modus operandi of Gift. Obviously “No Gift, No Get,” and he is fooling himself to think otherwise.” 

In other words, “Has he been good enough or done well enough to deserve otherwise?” And he took the bait and asked the question! And he tried to answer it, himself! Then, last night, he decided to abandon his self-rightousness and asked to look at it with me. As a result, his learning is becoming your learning as well.

In the next 48 hours, approximately $4,000 will be needed to pay for utilities, taxes, two of seven unpaid paychecks, and other essential expenses which are overdue from three recent months.

If anyone wonders why he didn’t let this be known until the last minute, it is because we have an agreement—he and I—that he will not post anything that we haven’t done together. And he reminded himself, by his behavior and its consequences, that when he is being self-righteous, judgmental, feeling unfairly put upon and angry, he cannot hear me, even when he wants to . . . as well as when he refuses to. 

To want to experience Guidance more than hearing only oneself is a prequisite to experiencing Guidance, and since our last conversation on the 4th, which we shared on the blog, that did not happen until now. I am grateful that it did, and he is, too. And I have been able to share with you some things which he was not willing to hear until now.

Not only am I inviting everyone’s continuing support, I thank all those who responded to our post on the 4th. Brotherhood is involvement, and it is continuing. Thank you again.

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
March  8th, 2021

1.     PayPal (or PayPal.me)

2.     Zelle App (iOS, Android)

NWFFACIM
P.O. Box 1490
Kingston, WA 98346

Conversations with Bank Loan Officer

Posted on March 15, 2021 by Raj

The following are the three most recent email communications with a bank loan officer regarding the securing of a loan to repay the $500,000 which a Foundation benefactor did not require repayment of until now—12 years later. 

There are those who have expressed their distress over the inability to meet this need with ease, and dismay that there isn’t more support of the work we do which would make it easy. And Paul agrees with this—from this standpoint: that he is unequivocally in agreement with holding this benefactor in a state of balance, of financial equilibrium, free of distress in any form with regard to his extension of love.

Whether or not it should be easy involves a judgment which misses the point, misleads the attention and introduces guilt into the picture which arouses and justifies reaction.

It doesn’t matter what “should” be. It only matters “what is.” The truth of the matter is that the expression of Love implicitly includes whatever is necessary to its fulfillment. It does not implicitly hold the potential for “cost” and “grievance.”  Just as it is a fact that every desire includes within itself everything necessary to its fulfillment, every expression of Love includes within Itself everything necessary for Its fulfillment, thereby confirming the Wholeness of the “giver” and demonstrating that “to have, give.” It therefore should not be surprising that the making of a gift confirms the Wholeness of the “giver” rather than depleting him.

Without Wholeness, there can be nothing to give! And if there is something to give, and it’s given, then it is not arrogant or presumptive to settle for nothing less than Wholeness for the giver. It serves no purpose to justify and cannot be in harmony with the Purpose of Being, Itself.

To settle for nothing less than “no cost” sharing, “no cost” involvement with another, and putting oneself on the line for a brother because Love is reflected in love, not loss . . . to settle for nothing less than that is not an example or practice of arrogance, of control!” 

It is not the power of positive thinking! It is not a form of authority. It is neglecting to be fooled into forgetting that the extension of Love includes everything necessary for its fulfillment within itself, and “your” authority is not necessary! It means, “Get out of the way!” “Don’t obstruct the event of “Truth showing up!”

If you are the one who apparently is called upon to “make a Brother Whole,” extend your candle and light his with it! 

Don’t hand him yours!

By the same token, if you are called upon to make a Brother Whole and your candle isn’t lit, don’t be upset that your Brother’s need is exposing your inadequacy and uncovering the mistaken and misdirected reaction that “you can’t be obligated to do what you can’t do.” 

Take advantage of the holy instant. Turn, in the silence, to a Brother or the Holy Spirit, Whose candle is lit, and extend yours to His. Let Him light yours, and then you turn to your Brother and light his, and demonstrate that you can because “can” is the operative word if both desire and Love, within themselves, include everything necessary to Their fulfillment. You see?

“All by yourself” you don’t have anything to give. But if desire, if Love, is in you, they have everything in themselves that does! 

You have to abandon the assumption that you’ve got what it takes. You don’t. And you have to give your attention to that in you which does. And then you have to get out of the way, because it will be coming through, blessing your brother and blessing you as well. You cannot argue for lack and not experience it yourself. And you cannot argue for Love or desire on behalf of your Brother and not experience That yourself! 

So, in light of this, let’s take a look at these three conversations.

To: US Bank

March 9th, 2021

Dear Mr. _________,

Attached is the Deed of Trust. Also, you already have the only proof of liquidity (bank statements) there is, since USBank is the only bank the Foundation has ever had any bank accounts with.

In checking with the Foundation’s accountant regarding the Form 990s you requested, I was told that as a 501(c)(3) religious organization—a church—we are not required to file them, and therefore haven’t.

If you will provide me with an updated list of things you need in order to proceed, I will get them to you promptly.

Thank you very much.

Paul Tuttle

Northwest Foundation for “A Course in Miracles”
Executive Director
360-860-0279

NWFFACIM
P.O. Box 1490
Kingston, WA 98346

March 11th, 2021

Question for you, is the church open at this point.  I went back into the churches bank statements for the last year plus, and saw significantly higher balances prior to the pandemic.  If the church isn’t currently open, we are going to have to wait until the church is open.  We have to have a source of repayment (income/tithes) and have much higher liquidity to be able to facilitate this request.

Please advise….

[Loan Officer

US Bank]

March 14th, 2021

To: US Bank

Dear Mr. _________,

Yes, the Foundation is still active. However, at this point the activity is  online. The fact is that many are experiencing rough times, or are practicing caution because of the political climate and the pandemic—just as are banks, schools, churches, and all forms of involvement. The way things are done are having to be reconfigured, creating new ways of “being together,” and fulfilling purpose. Adjustment is what you are seeing.

It must be remembered that the Foundation has always operated on the basis of gift, and not having activities or investments which generate income has not constituted an inability to secure and meet its obligations.

Do not forget that the Foundation owns two properties—the one on Vista Key Drive in Hansville, and the one on Cliffside Road in Kingston (which was financed by USBank and paid in full). These will provide more than adequate security to USBank for this new loan—their value amounting to more than three times the amount we are seeking.

Some other factors to take into consideration are that what has been an ongoing $5,000 monthly payment, made around the 19th of each month has, in the last three months, been reduced to $900 a month, and if the loan from USBank were increased by approximately $90,000 to pay off the other two financial obligations it has, the availability of another $2,000 a month would secure the USBank loan even more significantly.

The ebb and flow of the Foundation’s “cash flow” which you see in the bank’s records, reflect the fluctuation of its needs. If and when USBank makes the loan, the Foundation’s supporters will be advised of this increased need . . . and this is the way it has worked for everything over the past thirty years.

Please let me know if this provides you with the information and perspective you need in order to justify moving forward. The benefactor whose loan the Foundation is going to satisfy with this loan from USBank has given us until March 31st—17 days from today—to confirm that a loan has been approved and is in process in order to avoid foreclosure.

It is all about fulfillment . . . appearing as USBank needing business (and remaining viable), the Foundation needing to honor the gift of a temporary use of funds (and remaining viable), and our benefactor’s need to be kept whole . . . (and therefore viable). 

It is our hope that USBank will be part of this.

Sincerely,

Paul Tuttle

Northwest Foundation for “A Course in Miracles”
Executive Director
360-860-0279

There is an ongoing temptation for Paul to look at the present moment and misidentify it as “recovery from a health issue” instead of properly identifying it with letting go of a stubborn insistence upon his personal will being done instead of His Father’s Will being done, and awkwardly adjusting to the totality of what that means.

He is having to recognize and understand that it is the demand to wake up with more willing than willful intention—a time which is requiring of him greater sensitivity to his fellow man, even though he seems to be the one needing more nurturing attention . . . a time when a little vacation would be appreciated, a little vacation from the effort and discipline which is being required by all of this unsettling and is calling for reconfiguration . . . a time when nothing would feel better than being able to set it all down, the time when everything is dominating him instead of him dominating everything.

The temptation to misunderstand the dynamics of the unrutting he is experiencing, (sigh) is having to yield to clarity that properly identifies it as divine intervention interfering with his ability to function in the familiarity of habits which, if not released, will absolutely interfere with his Awakening.

This is a heavy-duty learning . . . only because of the intensity and commitment he brings to his trained allegiance to righteous principles instead of humble brotherly undefended and involved Brotherhood.

It is 6:40 a.m. and Paul has been listening to me since midnight . . . with dedication and willingness, but not without difficulty from time to time. We are letting go of dedication to structure—organizational type of structure—without replacing it. I mean by that, that there will be form to what we do, but it will not be a ritual. Current needs in the world are calling for new ways to do things. But we will be embracing the new “on the fly,” without capturing it.

Birds do not belong in cages, and life does not belong or thrive in patterns held in place so that people do not have to change. We have to change and flow with the movement of Life, and we have to remember that, for lack of better words, Life was made to live! “Can” is the operative word. And so one has to look for the “YES” in all things. You cannot continue to expect life to look to you for the “YES,” and there is a point in your Awakening where you can no longer seem to make it do so.

Right now, in order for Paul and Susan, Chris and Judy, to be in harmony with the Father’s Will—which really means to flow with Creation, fit into the Father’s plan, fulfill Purpose and promote graduation out of mortality . . . not just for themselves—they must say yes to the “can” which is the operative word no matter what the so-called operative “can’t” says otherwise. When the “can’t” argues against the “can,” one must not take the bait. One must Listen, Hear, and then if met by “can’t” must say again, “And what’s the next step,” over and over, staying in step with the “can” of Being . . . the “yes, you can” because the “no, you can’t” is lying.

Can you be too pretty, too good looking? Can a sunset be too spectacular? Is it really necessary for a hummingbird to have iridescent feathers, glistening as they do? Is that really necessary? Do you need a garage door that opens by remote control? For that matter, do you need a car? Aren’t your feet good enough for you?

Chris and Judy live in the Cliffside property. Paul and Susan live in the Vista Key property. Can’t they live together in one house? What does the Father say through the Holy Spirit, which is nothing more than your right mind? Does anyone need to hear what I have to say? Hasn’t Paul shared enough already?

All sorts of questions can be asked. A lot of shade can be thrown. Time and conscious awareness can be wasted in nonsense. But where it is not, there should be embrace. These two properties serve divine purpose, as do the four people living in them. And as for you, can you have too much fresh air, too much light, too much truth available to you, too many Brothers and Sisters, too infinite a Father, too ridiculously large a universe to live in?

We will not abandon making the Gift, nor will we hesitate to request your help—your participation in making the gift of what is valuable to your Brothers and Sisters. We will not suggest that you should keep a distance from each other and mind your own business, and not commingle with the wrong race or the wrong sex.  Brotherhood was created to work. Infinite manifestation is not accidental, but on purpose. Start saying “yes” to it. We are, and we will not stop. 

Thank you. We will not stop saying, “What is the next step?” endlessly. There is no such thing as no more steps, which means there will never be any such thing as no more answers. It means that existence is “Behold, I make all things new and there is no measure which can be applied to it. It is impossible for one to have too much of All. One cannot be too Whole! And mind you, this is not an excuse to be selfish. It is a matter of simply being what you Are: the holy Son of God, the conscious experience of Being, the visibility and tangibility of Spirit, Life, Truth, Love, Soul, Mind and Principle.

But!

You can’t truly have anything if you don’t insure and see to it that everyone has it. Love only blesses when it embraces and connects because it is given.

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
March  15th, 2021

1. PayPal (or PayPal.me)
  2. Zelle App (iOS, Android)

NWFFACIM
P.O. Box 1490
Kingston, WA 98346

Posted in Conversations | Leave a comment

FUNDRAISING MONITOR

Posted on March 17, 2021 by Raj

GOAL ~ $527,000  ~~~~~

DAYS LEFT ~14

CONTRIBUTIONS $0.00

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

A Tranquilizer Called Transaction

Posted on March 17, 2021 by Raj

“Paul,

We are going to have to revisit this request down the road once the church is open.  Even though we may have acceptable collateral, U.S. Bank is a cash flow lender.  Without incoming cash flow, tithes, donations etc. that I can show evidence of for the past 3 years consecutively, we aren’t able to move forward.

I will stay in touch.  Best regards”

[Loan Officer USBank]

Such is the loan officer’s determination. And so, as I said: “When the ‘can’t’ argues against the ‘can,’ one must not take the bait. One must Listen, Hear, and then if met by ‘can’t’ must say again, ‘And what’s the next step,’ over and over, staying in step with the ‘can’ of Being . . . the ‘yes, you can’ . . . because the ‘no, you can’t’ is lying.”

The Word of God is, “Behold, I make all things new,” and “It is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom,” and “Ask, and you shall receive,” and “To have, give all to all.”

It is not transactional! 

“This” does not depend on “that”!

This is what it is so hard to grasp. What’s more, it leads to the idea that scarcity increases value—the fewer there are of something, the more it will cost to have them. If the market were flooded with all the diamonds there already are, the less prized they would be, even though they would be no less beautiful. 

It is hard to understand that value is inseparable from needs met, because needs unmet generate the tension which causes one to “reach,” and “reaching,” it is believed, strengthens one’s character, logic, and blesses him. As I also shared, it is responsible for misunderstanding the idea that illusory or negative experiences will be turned to our advantage by the Holy Spirit.

Unfulfilled needs are not the stepping-stones to Wholeness. They are not your best friends! They are the stepping-stones to greater determination, greater self-will which, sooner or later, the Holy Spirit WILL have to turn to your advantage, because that which is nothing more than your right Mind (Holy Spirit) will not leave you comfortless, ignorant, experiencing what seems to be two minds where there is only one.

So, the question may well be asked: “This website is supposed to be about A Course in Miracles, and I don’t understand or appreciate the predominance of posts begging for money!” But what is really behind that thought is the “bother” of being involved.

It is the call for  caring—of having to give your attention to the fact that Truth, Life and Love, that all things spiritual, do not hang in the ethers, floating, unattached to anything. Something is expressing Them. Someone is giving voice to Them. And that Someone is just like you . . . right down to your needs . . . which you understand quite well . . . which means that you know your Brother or Sister much better than you want to. Why? Because you need something from them, and that means they need something from you, and your experience of lack informs you that under the circumstances, you don’t have what it takes to give them anything! 

The “can’t” confronts the “can” and obscures it with emotion, and so imagination has devised, in many forms, a numbing defense, a tranquilizer of sorts, called transaction. “If you have something I want, sell it to me.” I will give you whatever amount you want which doesn’t exceed the value I place on what you have, and I won’t have to give you any of my “self.” You will be whole, I will be whole, and never the twain shall meet.

Ah-h-h, the bliss of isolation!”

Transaction is the wall we build to keep each other in our places. “Don’t violate my space by getting into it and requiring some, if not all, of my attention.” Without stating it, you are saying, “I know I am just like you, and I need your attention, but that requires of me more than I want to give, and more than you deserve. After all, if I can’t have it, neither can you!”

And, you become their “can’t,” in which they must not only be willing to see their “can,” they must insist upon it . . . in order to be yours!

Why should we not have another post “begging for money” when it is actually a post proposing the essential necessity of “connecting,” of letting down defenses and becoming intimate, of not pretending to be “better than thou” and making each other “measure up to and deserve our attention?”

I am here to be your “yes,” even though you have been conditioned to want me to join you in agreement with your “no.”

Some say, “I didn’t come here to be faced with a requirement. I came here to be stimulated by Truth in the privacy of my mind. I came here because I was bored, or was disturbed and needed some inspiration, or because I love the Truth. The last thing I came here to do was to get involved with someone and the messiness of their humanness. If I wanted to do that, I would become a counselor, open an office, and charge for the ‘work’ of caring!”

And, I would charge a good chunk for an hour of my time!

No. Transaction is not the stepping-stone to Atonement. And I am not here to teach that. “Why,” you ask, “aren’t you talking about A Course in Miracles, then, and leaving me free to do with it what I will? Why harangue me with $$$$ issues? Or seeing to it that Paul and Susan, Chris and Judy, have a place to live, or a way to pay their bills?” 

Well, you know what? A Course in Miracles is not a collection of ideas to roll around on one’s tongue, relishing every morsel. A Course in Miracles is the correction of the Fall. It is the shift from I to We, from me to Us, from listening and giving voice to Truth instead of illusion, Brotherhood instead of good manners or the governance of rules.

You are right! I am not talking about A Course in Miracles. I am A Course in Miracles IN ACTION, illuminating what it is uncovering as you, so that you might get your heads out of the book and into your heart, and into your Brother’s space, and letting your Brother into yours, and finding the “yes” there which undoes all of the “no’s” for both of you.

I cannot promote transaction, and as long as Paul is willing to work with me, his persisting in finding the “yes” in the face of “no,” and in the face of what he is conditioned to cooperate with when he shouldn’t, it is worth your time and any embarrassment he might feel, to do and be what everyone is faced with having to do and be . . . and doing it right out there in front of everyone, as he has done for the past 40 years . . . and helping everyone understand what “feet on the ground and head not too far away” spirituality actually means.

Feet on the ground: In 14 days a $527,000 lien on the residence Paul and Susan live in needs to be paid in order to avoid foreclosure.

Head not too far away: Paul, insisting upon looking at the “can,” instead of yielding to fear and the “can’t” of the situation, is looking with me and learning from me—at this very moment—that we will engage in fund-raising until the “yes” is all that’s seen.

At the top of the blog we will track the contributions so that everyone knows where things stand, and so that everyone can be encouraged to insist upon repeatedly asking of their Guide or the Holy Spirit, “What is the next step” when their conditioning and that of others says, “There is none.”

It is meant to be remembered that “the Father’s good pleasure” is a pleasant thing—nothing less!

I love you.

Rajpur
Kingston, Washington
March 17th, 2021

1. PayPal (or PayPal.me)
  2. Zelle App (iOS, Android)

NWFFACIM
P.O. Box 1490
Kingston, WA 98346

Posted in Conversations | Leave a comment