Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "CREATION IS THE MOVEMENT OF THE MIND OF GOD, WHICH GOD SEES AND RECOGNIZES HIMSELF IN. IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD. FROM FIRST TO LAST, IT IS ALL GOD." ~~ Raj.
- (Added by: amena)

......a number of questions for myself, for us
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2021-02-26 3:01 AM (#244332)
Subject: ......a number of questions for myself, for us

Extreme Veteran

Has the time come, is it time .....for me, for us, we the recipients of this 40 year endeavor .....gifted to us with Love, by Paul and Susan and Chris and

Judy .....to ask: "What do you need?" "How can we support you?" "Do you feel cared for?" "Do you feel appreciated?" "Do you experience this as a

partnership?" "What can we do to make this easier for you?" "What can we do, so that you have more time and energy to directly devote to this work of

making Raj available for us?" "What can we do to share this message, and perhaps in that way, also generate more support and participation?" "Can we get

more out of this for ourselves, by expanding our involvement?"

Maybe we can anticipate needs, more thoroughly, rather than waiting for a request.

Maybe we can give a call, send an email, send a card, be available .....on a personal  level, to offer friendship and emotional support.

To me, what we have the opportunity to participate in, is  as "big," as valuable, as with Jesus, 2000 years ago .....this time without the sacrifice and

persecution and martyrdom.

This time with the end of sin, sickness and death, as a genuine possibility for us, and everyone .....here, now, today .....not some time in the future

.....after we die!

I Love you,

William

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software