Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

"... so that Reality can be brought to view in place of the illusion."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2021-01-31 10:46 PM (#243935 - in reply to #243934)
Subject: Ok then

OK. It works..... oh, but i'm being called to simply invite you again to read that Conversation and simply mention the parts that are so meaningful, so Alive, for me.

Raj says,  'Spirit, Life, Soul, are what you are' and there is no big thing to do or learn in order to Know and experience this other than to have and let the desire and intent guide one and there must be an expectation to see, experience change.  I'm experiencing the truth of this.

He says that we can anticipate, as we get more attuned to Self, that our experience of the physical will change.  There will be changes involving our sense of density, and light... and this brought to mind, Zane, our conversation about how at times we do have the experience of Light.

The moment we are able to bring every facet of a situation back to a connectedness with the life principle we will see evidence of the Reality.  What is needed is a shift from an ego orientation or a personal identification, to an identification with our Being in its eternal intent to fulfill itself.  

When I first read this it resonated with me but it also brought up the question:  How?  And then, trusting that the answer to this is as was said before, to stay with one's intention and desire, AND an expectation to see it happen.  I do notice that things are unfolding in ways that DO meet my need to know how and what steps to take.  In other words,  I am not doing anything to make it happen, but it is happening.  I am getting a lot of universal feedback in tangible ways and it is increasing my faith and optimism, joy and gratitude, and thus, here I am wanting to share it with everyone, so that you and all of us can enjoy this wonderful process of awakening to identifying with our Being.

Again,  much gratitude and appreciation for the Presence that is making all this possible.  

Edited by roxana 2021-01-31 11:04 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software