Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "God has extended His Mind and you are the extension..... but in the extension He did not project it outside Himself..... therefore you having the Mind of God is occurring in God and is not separate in any way.........the experience you are having is not outside God ........... and therefore you are the presence of God Being all there is......... you are not God but God is all there is of you. this is the fact NOW........not awaiting you sometime in the future. God isn't withholding the experience from you..... it is available to you as your birthright." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Michael and all,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2021-01-11 7:58 AM (#243470)
Subject: Michael and all,

I had shared that I had been feeling like I couldn't hear Raj anymore, certainly not the way I had been used to hearing. And I wondered about this.

This morning I came upon this excerpt and it reminded me of what I had shared with you all. In this context (see excerpt below)  I'll add that I have been having more and more of an experience of not only feeling or knowing things more in depth, it also feels to me like I'm on some kind of time travel where I leave behind the perspective of life which I had held, or should I say, the way I had thought life to be and its overall meaning, feel like they are no more than one way to look to at things, and by all means,  that perspective no longer holds my attention.   

RAJ: I will have to put it this way. There’s a great deal more humility present in your listening. And as a result, I would have to say that the quality of what you’re hearing is registering with you more fully. You are hearing better. It is as though you were hearing a limited range of the audio spectrum, as it were, as though you were hearing-impaired, but it didn’t keep you from hearing. But in the presence of the greater humility that you are bringing to the listening process, the spectrum has broadened, so that there is more fullness and more depth of meaning registering with you. And we are very grateful for this.

And, yes, you can trust what you’re hearing more fully. I know that you experience a different quality in the hearing. And what I mean to convey by that is, more of a feeling of being on the beam, more of a feeling like the station on the radio is tuned in more on the mark; a feeling of stability that almost makes being on the beam feel as though it’s a really tangible path, a really tangible energy flow, if you will. I know you know what I mean. One could say it’s a significantly forward step for you. And again, we are grateful for it. Yes.  Okay.

QUESTION: Hello, Raj. Yesterday I had a deeper insight and I am grateful. And I would like to know if what I understood was correct, and to ask for help in letting in more clarity and experiences. Would you speak to this a bit, please?

RAJ: Yes, you heard very clearly. And it has already broadened you. It has already enlarged your grasp, one might say, of the Truth about everything, because it was an all-encompassing, rather than specific, insight.

I’m going to encourage you when you’re listening, to really treat it as though it’s a holy endeavor and a holy experience, so that you will bring to it a less frivolous or lighthearted frame of mind. I do not mean by that, so that you will become serious about it, but so that you might approach it with an anticipation of it being fuller, in the way you experienced it yesterday. And so that silliness doesn’t cause the experience to be more shallow than what is waiting there for you to be experienced.  Okay.

i do not have reference to the doc. itself but I certainly would like it if someone has it. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software