Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "only what is loving is true." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Everyone...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-12-27 1:10 PM (#242874 - in reply to #242873)
Subject: Re: Everyone...

Aww, yes, kettle click, big smile, happy smile.  Feeling so grateful for the friendships here, and for you.

A desire to share a little more.  For a while now, last few years on and off,  I’ve been aware of how things unfold or become evident, manifest, without doing a thing to make it so.  It doesn’t mean I advocate not getting involved and not  “doing”. This last one applies too and it also feels divine.  But I wanted to share about this other “thing”.  The not doing and watching it unfold.  It makes me think of that quote 

Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)

It also brings to mind the other from Thomas, the last part .,”... when you make an image where there is an image...”.  Then of course comes the great part: “Then shall you enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” 

For me the experience of noticing things unfolding has broadened my awareness of What we are....maybe I should say it has undone some ideas I had about how things work and it has highlighted that body is not the source of anything.  

So the Kingdom of Heaven part... you know, I don’t really know what that means. Ha!  I didn’t realize that until now. I had some ideas, but hey.  I could really use some asking here. Wow.  This is a wonderful realization.  Grateful for it and the Love that brought it to awareness.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software