Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: RIGHT NOW YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY. NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE PERCEIVING IT, YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY, YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE FOR YOU TO BE EXPERIENCING.~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The coming Solstice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2020-12-22 9:25 PM (#242688 - in reply to #242674)
Subject: Hello Helen and all,

Expert

What a welcome sight to see you, Helen and lovely time to gather here with all on this thread at this time. 

I have read a bit online about this conjunction, what it means for our future.  Here is a link to a woman I follow on instagram.    https://www.etherealculture.com/#/greatconjunction-2020/ 

As I sense into all of this, and read your posts, it feels like the time of waiting is over.  Something is birthed and coming forth, right in the center of our being.   

I have recognized this in surprising ways this week.  A podcast about a radio show host giving her love  https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3MuYXJ0MTkuY29tL3RoZS1...   I had no idea about this. 

Today, a medical technician whose beauty I felt as we sat together, I felt his kindness. It surprised me.  

Yesterday having unexpectedly delicious homemade popcorn at 2 in the morning.  After watching a Bee Gees documentary.  Which made me cry and dance a little.  More surprises. 

Revisiting some classic films last weekend...all from 1987, oddly.  Cinema Paradiso, Wings Of Desire, and Babbette's Feast.  I did not watch them with the same consciousness of all those years ago.  Another surprise.  Unexpected.  (all of these films and docs on HBO max). 

Just wanted to share in it with you all ....and wishing you all a wonderful Christmas.  It feels truly different to me this year.  

Edited by judyh 2020-12-22 9:31 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software