Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A MIND THATS CHANGED AGAINST ITS WILL.... IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL.......RAJ
- (Added by: Erica)

The coming Solstice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Helen
Posted 2020-12-19 8:16 AM (#242553)
Subject: The coming Solstice

Veteran

Let’s talk about the solstice on December 21st. It will occur at 10.14 my time in Ireland, 2.02 PST, and will coincide with a conjunction in Aquarius involving Saturn and Jupiter, which may appear as a ‘Bright Star”. From my perspective in Dublin that will happen in the western sky.

At the time of the birth of Christ, three wise men foretold the birth of the future King of all mankind, as a result of seeing a bright star rising in the east. There was a similar conjunction at that time in Pisces, in the East (it is thought that this is the reason why Cristians adopted the fish as the symbol of the Christian faith). These men were thought to be Melchior, a king in Persia, who gave the gift of gold, symbolising the royalty of the coming King; Caspar, a king in India, who gave the gift of frankincense symbolising the divinity of the coming King, and Balthazar, a king in Arabia who gave the gift of myrrh symbolising the death, and rebirth of that King. They were certainly astrologers, I feel a great affinity with them, as I listen to guidance, and am familiar with astrology).

We are at a pivotal moment in time, a time of enormous change, and there is likely great significance to this ‘bright star’ in the western sky, visible from now until Christmas. Will the three wise men make another appearance, to celebrate the birth of the son/daughter of God? We wait, patiently.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software