Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LET YOUR BODIES BECOME THE BRUSH THAT PAINTS LOVELINESS UPON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. LET YOUR BODIES BE THE BRUSHES THAT PAINT HEALING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

You are AFRAID of redemption, and you believe it will kill you ~~ Raj; August 12, 2006
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-12-09 9:04 AM (#242064 - in reply to #241964)
Subject: Birthing the New ...

Expert

... i'm 'here' too, letting this messages' current meaning sink in ... something new, was noticing FEELING (not thinking) the way through it ... and having those feelings connected or reflecting what Raj was feeling! ... how odd is that, i thought? ... but no, apparently not odd at all, as i was finally feeling compassion and great appreciation for myself/all of us in actually letting this 'fall away' of the self we knew, happen ... and actually joined in the love (as compassion) that he is feeling for/with us.

... that was yesterday ... and now today,  the order of the day (joined with Spirit) is all about being with the experience of transformation ... not just the idea of it ... the actual experience of BEING in the process of transformation ... my part being, just like the caterpillar ...  to fully allow, and just LET IT happen! ... gratefully, amen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software