Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A person conceives of himself as separate largley because he perceives OF himself as bounded by a body. ONLY if he perceives himself as a MIND can this be overcome." Jesus CIM

some context for the Raj quote ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-10-21 6:28 PM (#239991 - in reply to #239989)
Subject: "Be, and by being, heal the sick."

Expert

... a little more current context for the quote and the meaning Raj gave me for it many years ago ... is that it's exactly what i can use, follow now, in attending a family member through the preparations for possibly having heart surgery in an out of province specializing hospital ... 
... inspired to have us both in the best possible place for the telephone consult with doctors tomorrow ... i've been asking and listening tonight ... the result of which was the idea to open her/niece ... introduce her to the idea of being available, willing for a different kind of healing  (as in, us being miracle ready) especially now that the virus restrictions have made it quite impossible to do things in the usual way...

... so that's what i'm happy to share ... how wonderfully open she was to participating in a kind of healing adventure .. pioneering something new, a new way ... like an investigation into what might happen if we look at the whole problem differently! ... what if we really knew, believed, as the Course said, on the message given;
... "There is no time, no place, no state where God is absent. There is nothing to be feared." (t,606)

Thy Will be done.

...  with Love, O

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software