Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "each of you has been entrusted with something very holy..... this something that you have been entrusted with.... is the Presence of God...... BEing God right where you are." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The power of prayer in community is a blessing!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-10-20 9:42 AM (#239937 - in reply to #239936)
Subject: RE: The power of prayer in community is a blessing!

And for me too.  I continue to have need for clarity, the peace of God.

A dear sister offered me the thought that, “ You are altogether irreplaceable in the Mind of God. No one else can fill your part of it, and while you leave your part of it empty your eternal place merely waits for your return." (t,179) 2nd edition“

In time of need those words were /are invaluable.  And they have left me wondering how that could even be possible.  And since I do get, have benefited from feeling the love that brought them forth,  it has also left me wondering how that could be, how can one individual be so irreplaceable in the larger scope of things?  What belief am I/we holding that interferes, that is not in accord with Truth, with the peace of God?

Oh..I get the Image/idea of an apple.  An apple with a blemish, a bad spot on it.  So, if God were the apple, and I the bad spot... that explains it for me.  Thank you.

AND, here again,  Selene, more evidence of the Truth of our inseparability, I.e., the power of prayer in community.

Thank you all! 

Edited by roxana 2020-10-20 9:43 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software