Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "projection is a Divine Law of Being. God .... in the Act of Creation.... is projecting what He is............ but not outside of Himself...... and He experiences His projection and recognizes Himself in it." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Today/Tomorrow: Saturday morning; Zoom info; Brief session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-10-19 3:43 PM (#239886 - in reply to #239885)
Subject: [[I’m glad we can truly say we always get help.]]

Expert

oh yes, absolutely! me too, see the moment to moment evidence of divine help ... right there ... just waiting to be invited in!
... and we're getting better at recognizing it, don't you think? ... i mean when we stop thinking ... and give listening at least equal time! 
... for instance, inviting a card message help just now ... 'we' get ...

"You are altogether irreplaceable in the Mind of God. No one else can fill your part of it, and while you leave your part of it empty your eternal place merely waits for your return." (t,179) 2nd edition

see, They're onto us!  know just what to say to regain our 'attention'... That which is, "God's treasure" (your attention is God's treasure) ... according to Raj 
... Fred and i loved hearing about your funk transforming caterpillar ... my sense is this is the way our 'Teachers'/Guides are showing up now ... so as to make Their presence with us as gentle, curious and trust worthy as possible ... at least that's my experience of It/Them for the moment ...
...  with Love, O
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software