Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Say no to the inclination to react and say yes to what needs to be done." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Today/Tomorrow: Saturday morning; Zoom info; Brief session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-10-19 10:44 AM (#239882 - in reply to #239843)
Subject: All of our fears...Are a call for LOVE!

Expert

Zane - 2020-10-19 3:57 AM
All of our fears…
Are a call for LOVE!

appreciate that timely reminder, Zane ... ties in meaningfully with an experience this morning when i found myself 'thinking' i knew how wrong another's response to something happening ... how her ways of looking at it 'positively' were so unrealistic, like controlling her reality in a 'positive' way ... down 'right' annoying!   but as i stood there mouthing defenses for how i was seeing it ... noticed the little annoyance take on a full blown energy of SEPARATION ... with all it's sensations of fear/hate and defense  ... 
... so i guess it was that that moved her away from the scene ... leaving me to come face to face with the awful feeling demanding my attention ... but then Fred (our house fly visitor) showed up  ... buzzed around my 'thinking' head a few times and i couldn't refuse his invitation to ask for help/clarity ... i did, and got immediate answer/clarity and relief from the awful contraction and disconnect ... and soon after (as we revisited the incident from a place of wanting ONLY peace/love for both of us) thankfully,  a return to harmony and peace.
... so yes, it's true;

"It will be given you to see your brother's worth when all you want for him is peace. And what you want for him you will receive." (t,435) 2nd edition

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software