Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS JOYOUS . . . AND YOU TRULY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO . . . BUT LET GOD BE YOU." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Today/Tomorrow: Saturday morning; Zoom info; Brief session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-10-18 5:40 PM (#239826 - in reply to #239825)
Subject: “The place is here, the time is NOW”

My need is SO big. and it brought me here, to tgp, to us here.

My need is so huge.....I thought I would just give up, throw in the towel, be done.  I ran it by a friend, some one I love and I don’t want to harm, frighten, in any way.... so I said it, plain and clear.  The option offered was reason. Capital R.

So what is the need?  

To be done with b.s.  To be done with faint hearted ness.  

I saw on a twitter feed in my mailbox, that Colorado has a huge fire.  B.S on the drama, on the continued lapping up of horror, of helplessness.We have enough rain here to douse any fire.  If, since, Jesus commanded the storm to leave, and we are his brothers and sisters,  who wants to awaken with me, NOW,  and get all that rain down there, NOW? 

Father, please help.  I feel like I will go mad if I can’t see any evidence of the truth of the actuality of our Love for one another.  I can’t stand here and DO nothing. I can’t, will not, stand around one more minute believing in helplessness to give a helping hand to a brother or sister.  And I have heard enough talk about how, in actuality, there is no distance, no time, nothing that can keep Love from meeting its own.  And I want to see it, this actual Love, for Paul and Susan.  My heart cries out for need met. Need met financially with continuity, with ease, blessed.

Father, you gave me the huge need, the enormous urge to speak up and say NO to faint-hearted ness, to call to my brothers and sisters so that together we may ask for needs to be met for our brothers in Colorado and for Paul and Susan, the NWFFACIM.  So that they may receive.

Thank you, Father. 

Edited by roxana 2020-10-18 5:43 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software