Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: BE WILLING TO USE YOUR BROTHER FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECOGNIZING THE CHRIST IN HIM........ AND THEREFORE THE CHRIST IN YOU ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 28th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-10-01 7:02 PM (#239373 - in reply to #239333)
Subject: RE: TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 28th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

I have been interested in forgiveness. I will be sharing some parts of the sparkly book that resonate with me in that regard. For me it also addresses what has been posted recently about the Christ and our willingness to see the face of Christ in our brother and sister.

Page 495, 496 Sparkly

Judgement you taught yourself; vision is learned from Him Who would UNDO your teaching.

..... Your question should not be,  “How can I see my brother without the body?”  Ask only, “Do I REALLY wish to see him sinless?”  And as you ask, forget not that his sinlessness is YOUR escape from fear.

.... Vision will come to you first in glimpses, but they will be enough to show you what is given you who see your brother sinless. Truth is restored to you through your desire, as it was lost to you through your desire for something else.… Vision would not be necessary had judgment not been made. Desire now it’s whole undoing, and it is done for you.…… Your brother’s sinlessness is given you in shining light, to look on with the Holy Spirit‘s vision, and to rejoice in along with Him. For peace will come to all who ask for it with real desire and sincerity of purpose, shared with the Holy Spirit and at one with Him on what salvation IS. Be willing then, to see your brother sinless, that Christ may rise before your vision and give you joy and peace.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software