Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "either your teaching what causes sudden shifts of perception to occur... healing..... or you are doing what inhibits sudden shifts of perception. you are doing one or the other.... own it. you are teaching one or the other... fully........with commitment.. aggressively. you are either teaching that which unifies.,.. or that which divides...... and you are teaching it with the power of the Christ that you are." ~ Raj.
- (Added by: amena)

It’s been a long long time...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Nita
Posted 2020-09-15 11:10 PM (#238397)
Subject: It’s been a long long time...

Expert

Hello everyone!

Perhaps some of you will remember me... I used to live in Scotland and tell you all the stories of what you kitties used to get up to. It took me years but I finally finished the story of Crackers who lost his leg after he got hit by a car. It’s called ‘SuperKitty’ and can be found in my book Covered in Cats, which got published in early August, in time for the Lion’s Gate. 

California, where I live now, had some horrific fires soon afterwards and we had to evacuate forraying for their homes and pets to be safe. I’m still bursting into tears whenever I see a fire fighter, even though at 93% containment our fire is almost out. 

I was in the process of moving out of my home but evacuation orders hit the night before. Now that we’ve been allowed back I have spent the last week vacating my old studio in the Santa Cruz Mountains where I lived for five years.

California is not a nice place to live any more. It is impossible / dangerous to speak your mind, unless you are in line with hard core liberal views (which I am not any more).

Finding a new place to live has proved pretty much impossible. You can have a 200sqft chickencoop and if you are happy to pay $1300/month for it you’re all set. If you feel like having humane accommodation, with a kitchen, for example, you have to fork out at least $1600 IF you get it among all the other applicants. 

So now I am looking at leaving the state and hopefully move to Arizona. I know people in Sedona, and it also happens to be the cover of my book: Sedona, the cat, at Red Rock Crossing. Her story is called ‘Sedona Spirit - The Real Skinny.’

If I haven’t forgotten how to attach a picture I will post it. I remembered but it’s too big... ??

Edited by Nita 2020-09-15 11:35 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software