Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: “I have made it perfectly clear that I am like you and you are like me. But our fundamental equality can be demonstrated only by joint decisions.”~RAJ
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

TOMORROW: - Saturday morning; Zoom info; Brief session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Selene
Posted 2020-08-29 6:55 PM (#237938 - in reply to #237931)
Subject: RE: TOMORROW: - Saturday morning; Zoom info; Brief session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

Regular

I have enjoyed loving everyone as we gather for our study group.

And as we've gotten together every week I've begun to witness to the Divinity, in each participant... especially those I see routinely.

It use to trouble me... my experience of Love being bound, I thought, by "physical separation". How depressing! Feeling such warmth for everyone and not being able to extend it...

BUT!

I have noticed that as I PERSIST, enjoying what I See and Loving everyone... the "physical" aspects I focus on, or rather those that come to my attention, actually... grow in Light! I can actually "physically see" the "physical changes" in people!

For example, there is an older gentleman who has, to me, seemed in need of Joy and strength. I've noticed this "objectively" and yet when I've looked at him intently, what has occurred to me, with much interest, is how handsome this guy is! It is like... while looking at him intently... with a larger part of my Mind and heart open... I see what I am "seeing" AND I see something more. One might say it is something I imagine... like an overlay. And it has felt so goooood! So warm and fulfilling and satisfying.

Now I "see" a "physical" difference, a change in him that identifies with the More I was seeing before. More presence in the face, alertness in the eyes, openness of the spirit... strength! I see strength and BEAUTY in his masculinity. This humble "older guy" is beautiful, wonderfully adorable, strong and attractive!

Wow and thank you, God, for the evidence of Love.

Amen
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software