Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

in this healing time ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-08-28 5:11 PM (#237930 - in reply to #237924)
Subject: RE: Suddenly the mystery is clear ...that love is only letting go of fear

Aww, thank you (Orinda) and (Sandy)!

it is so wonderful to see your loveliness here.   

What an appropriate song for the moment.  How awesome is this, to be reminded of what is going on, and that Love is the mover of our inspiration, and our living is It’s expression.  

I’ve come to a resting place where I enjoy eating and sleeping and simply being present to the experience of love however it presets Itself.  It is so unlike how I have lived  till now with so much busyness, that on occasion I’ve wondered how to be in this new place of rest.   So it is great to be reminded of the meaning and purpose of this time in such a wonderful way.

I had a moment this morning in which I was moved to listen to two young girls and their problem of fearful imaginings.  I Asked how best to address this and I was inspired to use the example of the biblical David as someone who overcame his fears through God’s love and his faith in Him. We drew an analogy between the giant and the girl’s fearful imagination.   Then it was time to move on to other things and while they did that, I reached over to the bookcase nearby to bring out the kid’s bible.  Absentmindedly, while looking at the girls for a moment,  I opened the book.  A few seconds later, after the girls had scurried off, I looked at the open page.  Oh!  I had opened exactly at the part about David.  That filled me with gratitude.  Father had provided. 

Edited by roxana 2020-08-28 5:15 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software