Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "have more fun bringing the principles of waking up inside your life and mind by desiring to know the Truth........... because Truth uncovers the joy unity and harmony of Being." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 22nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-08-20 7:55 AM (#237853 - in reply to #237848)
Subject: RE: TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 22nd session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

Thank you William, and all.   That was a good meeting. I feel like I’m in a different place today. Pauline’s idea that we take a few moments to let  ourselves feel God’s love was a wonderful idea. Our Saturday meeting was also good. For me it made all of you come more alive, more real.

I also feel that it has highlighted, for me, that all these times together have brought to the front of my attention our need, our desire to awaken.  I was commenting yesterday that we don’t really know what we’re looking for when we say we want to wake. Today I realize that in our soul we want to remember God. We truly want to remember ourselves, remember our true self and that is a divine movement.

I am grateful for everyone’s willingness, for the transparency everyone is Being there while we meet.

This morning it has come to my attention, again, that it is very important that we pay attention during the day so that we may have the experience and evidence of the eternal, right here, right now, every day. 

The need is for us to shift our attention, our way of  self identification, from being the one looking for perfection or aiming toward it, as Raj has said, to Being AT the point of perfection and understanding oneself therefrom.  I may elaborate on that more later, if needed.  

Loving All,

B

Edited by roxana 2020-08-20 9:14 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software