Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: God's world is happy. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

"You have heard of the last days ...'
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-08-21 8:10 AM (#237863 - in reply to #237837)
Subject: Good morning, Orinda and all

I am happily disillusioned!  Raj :  “this wonderful thing called becoming disillusioned is happening.”

Yesterday we shuffled around two long dressers. Both  of them were to go in this one room. At one point I found myself thinking, yeah that, thanking. I was trying to figure out where we could turn the dresser so that the drawers would be facing the right way. There is a long narrow hallway and I remembered that I could figure this out really well because I’ve done it in the past. Then, to my great surprise, I tried figuring it out a couple of times and both times I just couldn’t do it. The only thing that brought me comfort at the moment was the feeling to just do it with my partner because my partner wasn’t thinking and I could feel that. And so I just said OK, let’s do it and I know it will work. And Yep, it worked. Real easy too.

It is actually now in hindsight that I remember all this in the context of what Raj has shared. I remember the feeling I had of trying to wrap my mind around something and trying to figure it out and how uncomfortable that felt. In contrast the idea of moving in trust with the non-thinking that my partner was displaying felt really happy and good. So, you see, I am happily disillusioned and I’ll add that, I can’t think anymore! Wow. How wonderful! And how wonderful to have been given a heads up about this unfolding.  In this light the change from thinking to Being is not a loss or a disillusionment.  In the light of our awakening to the More that we are, it is wonderful.

Edited by roxana 2020-08-21 8:19 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software