Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If we share the same mind, you can overcome death because I did. ~~ Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Raj excerpt that really inspires me to keep going.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

William Daniels
Posted 2020-08-11 9:23 PM (#237743)
Subject: Raj excerpt that really inspires me to keep going.

Extreme Veteran

This Course is not here to make you comfortable in an illusion until the illusion is over . . . because the illusion won’t be over until you abandon it!  And you won’t abandon it until you look squarely at it and see how you are engaging with it.  You see?

So don’t be afraid to look soberly at it.  

“Well,” someone says: “how come nobody else who is teaching the Course is saying this?  How come everyone else who studies the Course believes that death is inevitable?” . . . . .It doesn’t really matter.  What matters is that I am teaching that it is not inevitable, and I am bringing out the ways in which the Course intends to undo the obstacle.  Why?  . . . .So that you shall never see death!  

“He that believeth on me shall never see death!”2

That’s my declaration.  That’s my promise.  That’s the simple truth.  Death is to be undone.  And the Course has no different purpose from that.  If death is not inevitable, then it means that sickness that leads to death is not inevitable.  And it means that sin: “the attempt to do something that can’t be done . . . . with commitment.” That is to be undone as well.

That means what?  A lot of things.  It means ever-present health.  It means no signs of aging.  More than that, as you engage in the holy instant and lean into the Father’s Perspective by asking of the Holy Spirit: “What is the Truth here?” you set into motion your capacity to see the Truth.  And by that I mean: In the transformation of your awareness as it is infilled with the inspired Truth that the Holy Spirit provides, you will find what you would call physical evidence of correction of all that wasn’t real, all that were misperceptions—like aging.  

And so you would say you’re experiencing: “youthing”—the return of better symmetry, more perfect form in outline and color.  You see?

You should be going through your day, every day, with an expectation of eternal Life showing up in practical language of perception, now . . . and not just reading the Course and glossing over the hard parts and getting to the sweet and beautiful parts that allow you some peace and comfort without correcting a darn thing!  You see?

The word “correction,” means: ….something changes.  A call for correction is a call for a change. Where?  Right in the middle of your experience.  We could call it: “the human experience.”  But actually, it’s right in the middle of your Divine experience and revealing, uncovering, the Divinity of it more clearly to you in your conscious awareness.  This is what it’s about!

Edited by William Daniels 2020-08-13 1:54 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software