Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 19th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-07-30 7:06 PM (#237606 - in reply to #237598)
Subject: RE: TODAY: COMPLETE: Zoom Info; Agenda for: 19th session ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

After meeting yesterday, some things which came quietly to attention, make for a grateful heart, a deeper understanding of the Truth.

During the meeting there was mention of how there had been a need for clarity around Raj and the veracity (accurate, factual) of what he says.  For me that need had been there too.  I had needed to delve deep into the Truth in order to be certain that how I was hearing him say things was not a fanciful hopefulness of mine but the Truth, a fact.

I realized, in the quiet, that the emergence of this topic had given voice to my own experience, and furthermore, like others shared, I too had given up this particular need for certainty or clarity.  Ultimately it is our own need for clarity which we seek. Our need to connect with, uncover the Truth, the fact of our Divinity.

Thank you Father, thank you All.

Edited by roxana 2020-07-30 7:08 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software