Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

Hi. There was this great inspiration...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-07-25 12:28 PM (#237502 - in reply to #237495)
Subject: RE: Hi. There was this great inspiration...

I had a realization this morning.  I realized that the practice of asking for the Truth to be revealed to me, asking for gratitude, strengthens that part of me which needs strengthening.  And I realized that when I look for the evidence of my faith objectively, I can easily switch back to, let’s say, bumbling me (using terms used in Graduation).

But as I stay consistent with my desire to be in and as the Movement of Creation,  I begin to notice, subtly, that how I had construed things to be, from the unawakened place, was never true, never was a fact in the first place.  This is an amazing experience which only Father can bring about.  It reminds me of Raj saying that at the end we will be pulled through.  So I am feeling comforted that it is ok for me to realize that my looking for objective evidence that I am on the right track, can serve as a distraction.

So, hey, I’ve had this comfort given, maybe it is for you too.

I am truly grateful for the blessing of each other. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software