Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "where are you going to fixate your attention? where are you going to obsess? are you going to obsess on an illusion with your brothers and sisters? are you going to make their opinion about you... God to you? or are you going to switch your fixation to God..... whose Voice is in you...... whose Voice IS you. are you going to begin to fixate on the Place of Excellence in you that is the Excellent You that you are...... and embody that..... and let the chips fall where they may." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

A Statement of Lack, or . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-07-20 9:23 PM (#237430 - in reply to #237426)
Subject: RE: A Statement of Lack, or . . .

Thank you for sharing. I was very happy to hear from you and glad for the following:

“ NEED IS ALWAYS PERCEIVED TO BE either a statement of lack to be frustrated by and yielded to, or an invitation to give one’s attention to the movement of Creation which eternally manifests needs met and simultaneously provides us with the opportunity to fulfill our Function as co-creators with God by recognizing Him in the movement of Creation and confirming It as His. The former invites one to abandon curiosity and stop paying attention, while the latter awakens both, laying the groundwork for the direct experience of the more of what God is being than what one is presently experiencing.“

My happiness is on account of the truth you share and particularly, as happens most often, that you bring it up in words so well said that I recognize they give voice to my own experience, which also highlights  the truth and fact of our togetherness.  

May all our needs be met with ease.

Thank you. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software