Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WHEN YOU GO INTO THE SILENCE AND LISTEN FOR GOD, WHEN YOU GO INTO THE SILENCE ALLOWING ONLY FOR THAT WHICH EXPRESSES THE CHRIST-CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE EMBODYING AND ACTUALIZING MEEKNESS." ~~ Rajpur
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

Hello...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Selene
Posted 2020-06-21 11:37 AM (#237152)
Subject: Hello...

A bit nervous posting...

Trying not to overthink this post...

Felt very guided in registering and beginning to share things here...

Last night when I went to bed I was troubled. I took comfort in being able to seek Guidance and I expected relief.

As I got into bed I sat next to my purring, squinty cat. He is amazing. I've been practicing not shutting him out when I'm angry or desperate. I've noticed how he shuts down when I shut him out. He does well when I speak to him. It makes him happy and he is very willing to accommodate when I make requests of him like, "Will you please be quieter when you use the cat box in the wee hours of the morning?"

Last night when I went to bed I took my journal in and put it next to my bed. While getting into bed though, instead of journaling I thought to talk/ask him about my troubles.

There was no processing during the early morning while half awake as I'd expected.

I realized as I began to wake up that even though I remembered the stress points from the night before there appeared to be "nothing there" now. Later in the morning it occurred to me that what was "gone" was the polarization.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software