Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The Father has withheld nothing of what He is from His self-expression."-RAJ
- (Added by: Graeme)

is this what an experience of revelation feels like, i wonder?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-06-20 4:57 PM (#237145)
Subject: is this what an experience of revelation feels like, i wonder?

Expert

... given that i rarely have a sincere burst of gratitude these days ... was glad to feel appreciation for being able to wear favorite winter pyjamas and heating bean bags for bed tonight (YES, it's cold here ... with temperature drop to freezing expected overnight!) ... but apparently that was an obvious 'reason for gratitude' set up ... because immediately as i thought it to Spirit ... the reply was something like ... "but what's under that ... where is that gratitude for those little things of comfort coming from?" ... and oh my, how to say this to relay the Meaning? ... as if i'd been holding my breath waiting to fully recognize it... blurted out ... THE MERRY GO ROUND HAS STOPPED! ... and then for a long moment ... let myself feel the relief and quiet of that being true ...for everyone, everywhere. 
... an afterthought is wondering ...if this is what an experience of revelation feels or happens like? 

Edited by orinda 2020-06-20 5:07 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software