Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ATTENDING TO THE USE YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR MIND TO . . . SO THAT YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE . . . SO THAT AS YOU PUT IT TO A BETTER USE, YOU HAVE ONGOING INCREASING EVIDENCE THAT INDEED YOU NEVER LEFT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE POINT IS TO ENGAGE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"Brotherhood needs to be the foundation of everyone’s behavior."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-06-06 12:16 PM (#236789 - in reply to #236752)
Subject: RE: "Brotherhood needs to be the foundation of everyone’s behavior."

Thanks for sharing, Zane.

It has been a few days now since you posted this and I thought there was no need for me to share what came up for me.  I just used past tense in the  previous sentence and the truth is,  it is still a live, in the moment need for me to bring up what does come up for me.

Foremost, Brotherhood, yes, absolutely yes.

Then there is the realization that those who are decked out in heavy defense, bring that, defense, to my attention.  When the photo is amplified one can see the beloved faces of the two individuals inside their enclosures.  They are my brothers!   

I have been moved to asking how it is that in addition to saying no to something that doesn’t work (force) one can reach that part inside the the whole heavy uniform setup, and through the whole belief system that makes the forceful and defensive outlook seem warranted, how to reach beyond that into the heart that needs healing.  

This has been my prayer and it has become my need.

Edited by roxana 2020-06-06 5:38 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software