Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Perception is a mirror, not a fact. And what I look on is my state of mind, reflected outward. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

gratitude and ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-05-31 11:40 AM (#236714 - in reply to #236707)
Subject: RE: gratitude and ACIM/Raj/Awakening/Together video meeting

Oh wow!  What a wonderful gift this is for me, for us all, this Sunday morning, Zane.  How lovely that you let yourself be inspired to seek and find, and to share.  

It so meets my need in more ways than I can say.  I am so absolutely happy to read just the first three highlighted parts and feel my Being respond with joyful recognition of the Truth.  And it is such a great moment of gratitude too, to see the words I Know  in my heart, so simple and wonderfully used here, and to realize as well, that they come as support and encouragement for me at this particular time.

And how truly wonderful it is, as I am here letting the meaningfulness of this register with me, to be glad in the recognition that your presence and your gift of faith and inspiration in your sharing, reflect the Truth, in action, that these words speak about. And also, as I said before, I am deeply grateful for the encouragement these thoughts are for me in this day. 

Love

B

Edited by roxana 2020-05-31 11:43 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software