Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: IN ORDER TO WAKE UP....... YOU MUST HAVE AN OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

post removed ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-05-24 9:08 AM (#236501 - in reply to #236476)
Subject: RE: In revisiting your post...

I want to share that I’ve had the desire for more clarity around the subject of male and female and what has come up for me in allowing for universal feedback is the following.  Female is like the state of being that yields up one’s personal sense of things, or yield up one’s will-fullness in favor of letting God or truth become the focal point and the male aspect is the fulfillment, the Movement of moving on what is known or received.  But before there was any false sense of separation of Self from God, female is like the infilling which at times one experiences as a lull and what we call male is the activity of recognition or making things meet, or bringing them together, action.  What I am personally having more experience/learning with is that the Universe supplies and does not need me or my ideas of action in order to make things happen.  So I am finding it more and more true that Being is the recognition of the Movement of Creation.

From what I’ve read historically, in the beginning there was God, and He (consciousness) made Heaven (what we call the female). and Earth (male) and it is man, in his awakening, that shared this awareness.  

Edited by roxana 2020-05-24 9:35 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software