Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: IN ORDER TO WAKE UP....... YOU MUST HAVE AN OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

today is big with blessing!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-05-18 4:09 PM (#236420 - in reply to #236418)
Subject: Re: some thoughts today....

What if there is another way to go about it all besides choosing for isolation?  

I really feel that your and Judy’s sharing is a really good start.  You share of the discomfort that certain things make you feel, but hey.. you speak for me too and for others, for all of us who get caught up in emotion.  

And truly, I am grateful for it, for your willingness to share like this.  None of you are trying to convince me about how right you are or how awful some one or something else is.  Ha!  I wouldn’t need convincing.. I have the same feeling and experience.

I’ve shared that I’ve been having stresses of my own, and I alluded to being in receipt of miracles, and that I was surprised by this and that I also recognized how true it was what Raj had shared about just recently, that part about the word we give is maximal because in spite of where we think or not to be, our word carries the authority of the Son and Daughter of God.

Just a little more detail on this recent experience of mine, it happened that during the prolonged time of stress during which I did my best to do my best in the situations,  I also took to having more time alone so I could be still and listen better, and if I couldn’t hear better, then at least I was comforted by having the time and solitude in which to shed my tears if needed and to let myself more fully into my need and embrace more fully my desire to experience being with Father instead of all what I was used to feeling.  Same thing you ladies are sharing.  So anyway, there came the day when my best became so ragged that it had me call an organization that deals with this particular kind of thing.  I had already contacted them last year on account of it, and then again just a few days prior to my final call.  I said only a few words and they moved right away offering the help I needed.. ALL the help I needed something they had not done before.  And I was so glad!

Then, next, on a different situation, it came to be a particular day of the week which had become a focal point for a problem.  And I was prepared to speak of it in terms of readiness for that particular unhappy circumstance to repeat itself, but then the quiet times I had engaged in more actively somehow kicked in and my mind allowed for space, and in that sense of increased space a new idea came instantly to attention.  It was:  why not leave room here for a miracle instead of preparedness for the same old?  And this is what I verbalized right then and there. “Tomorrow will be a miracle”, I shared with certainty and with innocence.  I couldn’t really convey conviction with authority as we are used to doing at times since the feeling and knowing in the moment of inspiration was was quiet, unemotional.

I got a big eyed response and then a smile from my other, and a bit of a sense of hopelessness even in the midst of appreciation for “my suggestion “. And though I noticed those things, it didn’t change anything in me.  And go figure, yes, next day was indeed a miracle; very markedly so.  

So it has left me feeling that our sharing, our willingness not to isolate ourselves from one another is truly helpful.  Thank you all, thank you so much.

Edited by roxana 2020-05-18 4:17 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software