Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Father, unless I judge I cannot weep." ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

TODAY: 8th Session: ACIM/Raj Material, video study group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-05-15 5:53 AM (#236386 - in reply to #236362)
Subject: RE: TODAY: 8th Session: ACIM/Raj Material, video study group

Hello, good morning.

I’m glad to see that the meetings are sill being held.  And thanks for sharing here what the focus of the meeting will be.  I have found all this encouraging and even though I’ve hoped to attend, other things have taken priority.

I wonder how everyone is doing.  For me things have been trying and so it has been particularly helpful to see that there are others who also have an interest in experiencing the truth of what Raj  has shared here.

I, for one, am not one who looks in the mirror and sees that I am Fathers creation.  I do believe it to be true but I realize that what I see in the mirror is a reflection of how I feel, tired, worried, old... but even just this morning I have had the courage, the encouragement, to look into the mirror very much on purpose.  I look with the awareness of how I’ve seen myself and how I feel, and for the most part, even though I am aware of the situations I am involved in and which contribute to this unheavenly way of experiencing the Kingdom right now, I am able to look at the reflection anyway, and I look with hope to see or feel evidence of something else. Maybe I’ve caught a glimmer of it or am feeling an increased hope for it.

So, again, I am grateful to have your companionship in this.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software