Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "the perfectly safe are wholly benign...... because they are sending out messengers of love. they bless because they know they are blessed...... because they project beneficence................ they are beneficent." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Everywhere you look, you see what you're looking for...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-05-07 10:14 AM (#236303)
Subject: Everywhere you look, you see what you're looking for...

Expert

... that opening is from a quote by Ram Dass that came to mind as house-sister and i found ourselves in total appreciation for having the reflections of what she calls 'real love' in each other to share with this morning ... 
... the conversation started around our noticing a change in the 'feel' of people we encounter lately ... returning from a walk in the neighborhood she started to say that ... and it was like i had the 2nd half of her observation ... saying, so it's not just me ... it really DOES feel like people are falling in love with each other!
... from there we went to the deeper meaning in the quote ... which just happened to be the page open in my 'favorite thoughts' note book on the kitchen desk ... it said;

"Everywhere you look, you see what you're looking for ... When you're looking for God - everywhere you look you see God."  (Ram Dass)

...  thought there was more to say? ... obviously not ... just more to Be ... as We join in the Silence behind the words and let It love and bless us. 

... appreciating you! 

Edited by orinda 2020-05-07 10:18 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software