Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "You are – right now – God appearing."
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

I’ve been wanting to say this for a long time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-05-17 11:16 AM (#236403 - in reply to #236290)
Subject: Good morning, Fran. ....I’ve been wanting

It has come to my attention that in our experience of either age symptoms or sickness, we might feel to withdraw into a privacy that seeks to hide the apparent imperfection from others, for their own good, so to speak (so as not to invite others to gloom with us or pity us), or we can feel to withdraw just because we are somewhat ashamed of our need, our lack of holiness so to speak.  But I have found that when this happens to me, the results of sharing my need and allowing another’s more balanced view to help me find my own, is always beautiful and fruitful.

I’ve also noticed that at times I get aha’s of Father’s meaning which then simultaneously illuminates my, His Son or Daughter’s Holiness, and I’ ve felt at times that these experiences happen to all of us, but most often we don’t speak of them here.  As I write this I am realizing that even though sharing our joy in this manner could be helpful, it could also possibly be a distraction which the ego would use to make comparisons with.  Ah, too bad. But anyway,  I can share that in my need which has been pretty intense of late,  I’ve been happy to be in receipt of miracles.  And my!  It is new to me to have/say a word and recognize it’s Source and Intent and then witness to the appearance of the Truth of It.  The Truth of where it came from and It’s effectiveness in bringing healing.

What you shared about your experience of deepening love and understanding is another miracle, and soon after I read your post I found the following in the Course and it reminded me of you and what you had shared.

“The grace of God rests gently on forgiving eyes, and everything they look on speaks of Him to the beholder. He can see no evil; nothing in the world to fear, and no one different from himself, and as he loves them, so he looks upon himself with love and gentleness.  He would no more condemn himself for his mistakes than damn another.”  Pg 585, The Special Function. Sparkly.

Thanks for sharing , Fran.  Love,B

Edited by roxana 2020-05-17 2:04 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software