Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Rejoice today because there is nothing to overcome. Now are we the Sons and Daughters of God. Release your commitment to contrary imaginings and open your eyes! ~ Raj

TODAY: Fifth Session: ACIM/Raj Material, video conference study group
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Gentleness
Posted 2020-04-22 12:26 PM (#235866 - in reply to #235863)
Subject: RE: TODAY: Fifth Session: ACIM/Raj Material, video conference study group

"Everything in your experience 

Calls to you to see 

God in it."

"...The simplicity of Waking up lies in stilling that voice—becoming still, becoming quiet and doing … what? … saying, “Help!” Reaching out beyond memory, reaching out beyond everything swirling around in your mind and joining with something beyond you. That is the simplicity of it and the ego doesn’t like that because in joining, it’s autonomy is lost.

… the vision of Christ is not in your sight, for you look upon yourself ALONE.

… unjoined, unconscious of anything to join with and heavily guarded against any subtle invitation to abandon your autonomy and join. And so, you secure yourself in the eddy—the wheel of history.

Little children, would you offer THIS to your Father?

Everything in your experience calls to you to see God in it. You say,"

(Click or Tab above to play) 

"“I see what I see in it. I see what I have determined everything is and no, I do not see God in it.” So the call to recognize God has come and that is what you have given back—a denial, an unwillingness to see.

Little children, would you offer THIS to your Father? For if you offer it to yourself you ARE offering it to Him. And He will NOT return it, for it is unworthy of you because it is unworthy of Him.

What’s the connection there? “Well, it’s unworthy of you because it’s unworthy of Me!” God says. No, it’s not that kind of separated, authoritative stance. When you have forgotten who you are, that who you are is determined by that which is Sourcing you. You have gotten the divorce from your Father that we talked about at great length and yet you don’t cease being the direct expression of God.

When you say, “I came from a sperm and an egg, I’m a physical organism, a part of evolution and either there is no God or God set this all in motion way, way back and now we’re free and bound to fend for ourselves,” you are thinking in a manner that is unworthy of your Real divine stature.

You are offering something to yourself that you are unworthy of. And in offering to yourself what you are unworthy of, you are offering it to the Father because the Father is what gives you your existence. The Movement of God is what constitutes your being. And so, when you offer this to yourself, you are offering it to the Father and the Father will not return it. He will not acknowledge what you are giving because it’s unworthy of Him and it’s unworthy of you because it is a lie. It is an illusion. It is an imagination…."

Raj

September 23, 2006

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software