Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Your brother is innocent. -ACIM Rajcast
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

Hello Erich Schiffmann
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-04-19 9:14 AM (#235836 - in reply to #235835)
Subject: RE: Hello Erich Schiffmann and Paul Tuttle

The little bit of sharing you two have done here triggered a realization.

In the world of, in the field of technology, if we do not have either a camera through which to be seen nor a microphone through which to be heard, we have Erich’s situation.  If Paul had not Asked for help when his familiar world was falling apart, when his familiar frame of reference was no longer able to support him and his family, we would not have heard about Raj and we wouldn’t be joined together here today through this web site.   All this makes it pretty plain to me how it is that we can be very limited by our beliefs.  I had such a wonderful joyful experience of meeting Orinda’s friend the other day, just through her joy and enthusiastic sharing. And now, for whatever reason, I am asking where is mom, or where are all the loved ones i’ve Known? And when I read your brief but loving interchange here, it dawned on me that I am believing in a sense of  limitation.

So thank you again.  

Paul, if you read here, and I trust you do/will, I want to thank you for “sticking your head out” way back then and Listening and then sharing that.  It is so much in my heart that Father could not have made the death we accept as normal, and it has made me incredibly glad to hear it “out there”.  Thank you for you honesty and your love. And heck, I’m having a hell of a time with it all.

Edited by roxana 2020-04-19 9:17 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software