Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Send out messengers for confirmation of this divine one that you are . . . and the divinity of your world. Let go of morbid fascination with the awfulness of existence. Abandon morbid fascination with conflict." ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Caremongering ... being the presence of Love that heals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-04-16 7:14 AM (#235730 - in reply to #235699)
Subject: My left hand has been waiting to say THANK YOU ...

Father had me in the kitchen yesterday and kept me there all day.  Not much more cooking for the rest of the week now, if any, ha!  

Such joy at hearing from you yesterday that the evidence of Love is also visible in your hand, just like in my fridge.

I’ve been having more occasion for gratitude, very delighted.  You know how Raj has given us the words, the thought, of Asking Father for the experience and evidence of how He sees us? Something like that.  Well, I heard/read that first time, years ago, and it is just now that I am actually feeling like, yeah!, there actually IS something Else available to me.  I’m getting a whiff of it.  Ever so slight but also very Present and I am EXCITED, joyful, expectant, and very delighted with this New ness... like one of the kids.  Want to share this.  I do believe IT is becoming more available to me because of the joys of being together.  Togetherness is really amazing....oh, just had the visual that one can get a better picture of the wonder of togetherness when we remember how a beautiful puzzle/picture becomes more and more evident as the various pieces take their place.

I really enjoyed meeting your friend! How wonderful that her Presence conveyed so well through You.    ...ohh...uhh... The puzzle  metaphor ..just dawned on me that the conscious awareness I employ and am used to relating to the world with is like that puzzle, thinking ( there’s that) that one’self is as the center of the universe (one’s self) and from that perspective one needs to secure all the puzzle pieces in order to enjoy one’s wholeness.  But actually, in relaxing out of that dream of separateness, one experiences one’s  self AS the wholeness with all the pieces already evident and present. Very WOW.

Father is calling.  Love, B

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software