Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY I SAY TO YOU, IF YOU HAVE FAITH THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED, YOU WILL SAY TO THIS MOUNTAIN, "MOVE FROM HERE TO THERE; " AND IT WILL MOVE; AND NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU. YOU CANNOT MOVE A MOUNTAIN THAT ISN'T ALREADY MOVING--Jesus
- (Added by: Solsonia)

Caremongering ... being the presence of Love that heals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

orinda
Posted 2020-04-14 7:59 AM (#235699 - in reply to #235690)
Subject: my right hand wants to write and say THANK YOU ...

Expert

... Barbara! ... for everything ... but most important today ... for being right up there as part of our healing team here on earth ... healing that's allowed release from the cast ... and a very good closure report from the doctor this morning.
... so many wonderful encounters all along the way ... others just like myself , at this time helpless to do anything by our selves ... and this morning even one that remembered me from the other hospital ... with both of us masked ... she remembered my eyes and how we talked like long lost friends instead of patients at a hospital ... my heart so went out to her as the caregiver of an elder mother without the use of her right hand ... and now today our holy encounter continued with even a little prayer that said something about the secret to our own healing is to want it for another equally ... loving your friend as yourself ... 
... thanks again for being here for me ... didn't realize how much i needed what you have to give ... and gave (())
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software