Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Give no reality to guilt, and see NO reason for it ... That is the ANSWER! ~ Raj - 18/11/07 ( submitted by DoG)

Caremongering ... being the presence of Love that heals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2020-04-13 6:56 PM (#235690 - in reply to #235687)
Subject: RE: ... the conversation that followed

When I read you this morning early,  my heartfelt response was also YES! And thank you so much for Asking and Listening.  I’ve been away all day and I’ve been eager to share with you that your note has been gladly received.   It seems too that many of the needs you mention have been filled for me today on my long day out, covering for daughter who went shopping today for her family and for me, while I stayed with the children.   I had concerns whether I could meet the need there since I’ve been hanging low for a week or two, not feeling too well.  But wow.  It has been a good day and fruitful in many ways.  I do feel that much of that goodness was possible because your invitation brought me much relief this morning.  I feel we miss, I certainly do, just plain  kind, human companionship that is not about appearances.

And how was it with you at the doctor’s today?  

Much love and gratitude, B

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software